GDT: 4/9/16 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Montréal

Hockeyfan02

Oct 10, 2002
Pistivity
Visit site
Well this team is in trouble. I get we have a lot of injuries, but we don't get a handicap in the playoffs for it. You either win 4 or lose 4. Nobody cares how injured you are. We couldn't beat a very mediocre Montreal squad that had nothing to play for. In fact, it wasn't even a close game. How are we going to look against an actual playoff team with everything to play for?

I'm thinking this team will look better with three major pieces back in the lineup on Wednesday and something more to play for than getting out of the building without injuries.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
What happened. I checked my phone to see we got crushed. Didn't watch the game at all

Vasy had another bad night? Johnson hurt?!?!?!?!?

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
What happened. I checked my phone to see we got crushed. Didn't watch the game at all

Vasy had another bad night? Johnson hurt?!?!?!?!?

Vasy wasn't really good indeed and as soon as Johnson went down you could see the coaching staff told them to be more careful. I'll just say Palat is awesome, been playing his best hockey the past month and a half, seen some utter dominant shifts from his part last night. He has 24 points in his last 25 games.

Drouin makes mistakes but he's got game-breaker written all over the face.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Vasy wasn't really good indeed and as soon as Johnson went down you could see the coaching staff told them to be more careful. I'll just say Palat is awesome, been playing his best hockey the past month and a half, seen some utter dominant shifts from his part last night. He has 24 points in his last 25 games.

Drouin makes mistakes but he's got game-breaker written all over the face.

Palat for captain :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad