GDT: 4/8: Game 82: Win It For Rene: Bruins vs. Panthers: 7:42pm ET: NESN, NHLN, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knotty Moog

May 12, 2012
Los Angeles
Good news, everyone! My satellite radio says we’ll win. Driving today, “Livin on a Prayer” came on...by Bon Jovi, from Jersey. Then flipped stations, and caught Bruce Springsteen - also Jersey.

A sure sign we’ll see the Devils Thursday.

If that dosn't scream "nail in the coffin" I don't know what does!!

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Wow, I took a glance at the Panthers preGDT and I am astonished at the hate for the Bruins. Do we have a history with them? I mean, the Panthers were never relevant enough to create one, I thought.

Like mentioned already, lol @ Leafs fans hoping to get the Bruins... They really think that they would walk over us.

They might be tired of the numerous blowouts?

Reactions: BruinLVGA

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
It's really sad to see some of the moronic posts from some of our less mature fans on Florida's board. I hate how poorly it reflects on Leafnation, but I digress.

I just want to say that whatever happens tonight, there's a lot more respect that Leafs fans have for the Bruins than you might think. You'll find the more intelligible Leafs fans pretty much understand we'll be clear underdogs whether we face the Bruins or Tampa. Some say they would prefer facing Boston to exercise game 7 demons of the past, some just think Tampa is better. Either way, we know Boston will be one hell of a challenge and there is a lot of respect there for what you guys have done down the stretch this season.

I hope you guys stay clear of injury tonight and if we do face off in round 1 we can have a fair, tough, and exciting playoff series. Best of luck!

I've met real Leafs fans at Bruins games and you're all great.

That said I hope TB sweeps the Leafs. :)

Reactions: TheLeafsBro

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Going to miss most of this one, I have a soccer game tonight. I’m at peace with the Bruins regular season and will be happy just to watch playoff hockey on a Thursday. I have a healthy fear and respect for both the Leafs and the Devil.

Mistah Ungah

Mar 19, 2018
Amorica
The Florida GDT is openly wishing for Haley and others to go after our key guys like Bergy and Marchand.

They are BS over Cave's hit.

I'm terrified of them taking runs at players.

It makes me sick that people can wish injury on someone without batting an eyelash

Twisted. I'm surprised they have fans, given all the empty seats in their arena all the time. :huh:

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
To our friends from Maple Leafs Nation (Universe?)

There will be zero tolerance tonight with posters trolling. Thread bans will be issued at the first hint of trouble and warnings issued if needed.

Obviously, Maple Leafs fans are as interested in the outcome of tonight's game as are fans of the Devils and Lightning. However, there are other places on HF where you can discuss the game. This is the Bruins board.

I love your city and I can not fathom how hard the last 50+ years have been for Toronto fans. I wish you luck in the playoffs as long as you are not playing the Bruins.

I even know who the QEW is named for :)

The Queen Elizabeth Way was named for the wife of King George VI who would later become known as Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother.

16723639927_1bd23b6c36_b.jpg

:bruins:panthers:devils:bolts:leafs

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
The Florida GDT is openly wishing for Haley and others to go after our key guys like Bergy and Marchand.

They are BS over Cave's hit.

I'm terrified of them taking runs at players.

It makes me sick that people can wish injury on someone without batting an eyelash
theres a reason those guys are posting online and not playing in the NHL

just cause they are mad doesn't mean the players are

I'm not worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad