GDT: 4/8: Game 82: Win It For Rene: Bruins vs. Panthers: 7:42pm ET: NESN, NHLN, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem13

Feb 6, 2008
Salem,Mass
Ron Poster and Rene

ICoJSvW.jpg

Like the skully touque, must have something to with how much Rush he plays :D

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
This game is win-win. If the Bruins get slaughtered and Leafs fans celebrate the impending breeze of a playoff series only for the Bruins to beat their asses in five, that would make my year.

Reactions: Orr2Neely8

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Some are upset about Barkov being hurt and the majority of the last 2 pages are a few Leafs fans who got pissed and declare F the Bruins and the fan base.

Honestly, it’s ridiculous.

Oh man, if we had to be pissed off to that level every time one of ours got hurt by other teams' players, we should have declared war to the entire universe by now. I think they're exaggerating a bit. Plus, Cave's hit was perfectly clean and it's not like they need Barkov right now and at least for another 6 months.

Reactions: Alicat and BMC

Knotty Moog

May 12, 2012
Los Angeles
Oh man, if we had to be pissed off to that level every time one of ours got hurt by other teams' players, we should have declared war to the entire universe by now. I think they're exaggerating a bit. Plus, Cave's hit was perfectly clean and it's not like they need Barkov right now and at least for another 6 months.

Cave was wearing the same jersey as Marchand. So.... dirty!!!

Bruins fans root for a team with Brad Marchand on it. So.... dumb neanderthal fanbase!

Rinse, repeat

Reactions: BruinLVGA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad