GDT: 4/8: Game 82: Win It For Rene: Bruins vs. Panthers: 7:42pm ET: NESN, NHLN, SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvkmedia

20th Captain in franchise history.
Mar 2, 2002
Oshawa.
www.hollandbloorview.ca
I am okay with sitting Rick Nash for 1 more game. The lines look good. Truth be told - the Donato line is really the 4th line - at least I would bet they get the lowest minutes the longer the game goes and is close. The real 4th line played great yesterday and deserve the extra ice.

It would certainly do them well to score first and score often. Get to Reimer early.

I am looking forward to this match up.
Go Bs!!!

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I'm 100% behind using game theory in sports - tanking, holding back and resting players when a playoff spot is fixed, big callups from Providence, etc. I also don't really give a damn about home ice - if you ignore momentum, it only matters if you make it to game 7.

But this game requires 100% effort. Do it.

No, I don't think the Devils are a cakewalk, and Toronto is certainly beatable. But the difference between the two is stark. I see a Toronto requiring 7 games in their first round, whether it's with Tampa or with us. New Jersey can't really be worse than that, and I think it'll be much better for us.

I just hope the kitties are dreaming of balls of yarn and golfing in the swamp.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
image.png

Panthers !!! ... And yes, I believe points are STILL at a premium !

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
probably part of the reason why mcquaid is in the lineup. you wanna take a few runs at anyone?
just remember the video of quaider beating the tar out of haley and think twice on it.
The Florida GDT is openly wishing for Haley and others to go after our key guys like Bergy and Marchand.

They are BS over Cave's hit.

I'm terrified of them taking runs at players.

It makes me sick that people can wish injury on someone without batting an eyelash

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
The Florida GDT is openly wishing for Haley and others to go after our key guys like Bergy and Marchand.

It makes me sick that people can wish injury on someone without batting an eyelash
The thought process of some people is mind boggling.

Reactions: Alicat

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island

Pathetic fanbase for a pathetic franchise

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario

Would have preferred Bruins went up against a team that had made the playoffs,this is going to be a difficult game.Hope Florida doesn’t get stupid.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH

Pretty sure wishing injuries on players is against the code of conduct

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Would have preferred Bruins went up against a team that had made the playoffs,this is going to be a difficult game.Hope Florida doesn’t get stupid.
From what I remember about Wes McCauley he’s not going to tolerate running around for hits.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they have low tolerance for BS so Marchand needs to stay composed bc he’s target #1

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
We have playoff scenarios!

If you can’t see the tweet, it’s 12-14-16-18-20-22-24 if we win and play the Devils, and 12-14-16-19-21-23-25 if we lose and play the Leafs. Saturday’s Game 2 will be at 3 PM if it’s against Devils, and 8 PM if it’s against the Leafs - the Leafs automatically get HNIC, naturally.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I just don’t happen to like seeing miles of open seating when a team is in the midst of a playoff push. But shame on me, I guess.
I’m with you don’t need another expansion team,just move Florida.They practically give the tickets away and still can’t get fans,and half are cheering for the visiting team.

Reactions: N o o d l e s
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad