GDT: 4/7: Game 81: Limp To The Finish: Bruins vs. Ottawa Senators 7:14 PM - NESN, TVAS, CITY, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario

I bottled my playoff wine today. I'm ready, whoever we play! The bottom line says "Perfect with Pasta", the bottle holder is new...I was so excited when I saw it! The lady at the wine store knows me well now since I have bottled for four years now. Coming up with the new names is the hardest part.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston

I bottled my playoff wine today. I'm ready, whoever we play! The bottom line says "Perfect with Pasta", the bottle holder is new...I was so excited when I saw it! The lady at the wine store knows me well now since I have bottled for four years now. Coming up with the new names is the hardest part.
I love Riesling

Reactions: caz16

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Any news on Rick Nash? Still feel like he's the X-factor in all of this, and it would be very beneficial to get him back before playoffs. He's played With DeBrusk and Krejci as a line for a grand total of 67 minutes, has minimal experience with Heinen, and essentially no experience with anyone else.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Any news on Rick Nash? Still feel like he's the X-factor in all of this, and it would be very beneficial to get him back before playoffs. He's played With DeBrusk and Krejci as a line for a grand total of 67 minutes, has minimal experience with Heinen, and essentially no experience with anyone else.

Last word he was skating,and might get in a game this weekend,agree would put him with Krejci and Debrusk.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Reilly Nash tweeted his condolences to the Humbolt community so id say his is more that he can't put a helmet on than a concussion at this poiny

Reactions: BMC

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs

Riesling Stars - I like it!

Reactions: caz16

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
I haven't watched a full game in over a week. Not since the win vs Tampa. I caught the end of the Philly game but that was it. I'm chomping at the bit for this one. I expect the Bruins to finish in 2nd place but I'm hoping that Carolina can come up big and the Bruins take care of business, themselves. Backup goalie and no Karlsson tonight, as well as no Barkov tomorrow (just saw the update) is helping the situation.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I haven't watched a full game in over a week. Not since the win vs Tampa. I caught the end of the Philly game but that was it. I'm chomping at the bit for this one. I expect the Bruins to finish in 2nd place but I'm hoping that Carolina can come up big and the Bruins take care of business, themselves. Backup goalie and no Karlsson tonight, as well as no Barkov tomorrow (just saw the update) is helping the situation.

OK so you're the reason they haven't won!!! You better watch the entire game tonight :laugh:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
If the Bruins have a chance to play for the top seed you go for it. I'm pretty sure you
remember Gm 7 2011 Semi-final against TB. #HOMEICE
They will and Cassidy will say the team worked all year and they came to him wanting to play

They all will want to play

Reactions: Ladyfan

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
If you get a shirt off the back please don't make a face . The players can't help who gets their shirt. I got Nokie's years ago (would have loved the Muzz jersey). I washed it and wore it to the next game. Nokie noticed and gave me a smile and a nod.

After Sheriff Shane Hnidy left the B's (the first time) one of the guys who work behind the bench gave me his helmet. When the B's brought him back in 2011 I told him I had his helmet. He said that's Ok he would get another.

I know I am a homer but I find the B's players to be a good bunch.
Wasn't there one year where a woman thought she was going to get Bergeron's jersey and it ended up being Jordan Caron?

I'd be happy with any of them, but I'd be lying if I said Bergeron's wasn't the one I'd want most. :laugh:

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Wasn't there one year where a woman thought she was going to get Bergeron's jersey and it ended up being Jordan Caron?

I'd be happy with any of them, but I'd be lying if I said Bergeron's wasn't the one I'd want most. :laugh:

The woman in 2014 that I posted at about 4 minutes in looks like the made a little stink face at the guy next to her when Caron's name came up, and then she smiled. I mean, I'm sure the players know where they are on the "hierarchy", and Caron would have probably been my last choice from that year...but hey, it sorta looked like she did wind up smiling. She knows, Caron knows, and everyone here knows that it was the "booby prize" out of the bunch, but it's still a prize!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

But you wouldn't make faces at the name/ player to make them feel bad. I believe it was Caron who had to put up with an ungrateful fan who thought they were being funny.

Reactions: Alicat

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
You going today ? I expect you will so I will see you there !

Too bad BMC isn't going ! She could maybe get Brad's jersey !
I'm going!!!! I let my kid eat it up in Legends last game so we may be over late but we will see you gals

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
1. I don’t have time and 2. with all the uncertainty of the line up and last night’s sad news about the crash, I decided it would be best to leave it as is.

The pretty GDT’s will be back for the playoffs
You going to game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad