GDT: 4/7: Game 81: Limp To The Finish: Bruins vs. Ottawa Senators 7:14 PM - NESN, TVAS, CITY, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuanBruin

Apr 7, 2018
La Plata, Argentina
Welcome aboard!

I don't think any of us know what you mean when you bring up 2010 :sarcasm: :tmi: but we definitely remember 2011.

But, enough about the past. Hopefully, you will enjoy a deep playoff run, watching the Bruins from Argentina :thumbu:

Haha exactly! 2011 all the way! Hoping for the same this year! This team showed us they are capable of anything.

Thanks for the welcome guys! So cool to be here.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Hi Bruins fans! I've been lurking on this board since 2010 (after that heartbreaking loss that I don't even want to mention :ha:) and finally decided to join. This may sound strange, but I'm a Bruins fan from Argentina. I like the Bruins and hockey since I was a kid. Back in the 90's it was possible to watch NHL games on ESPN here and it was so great for me. 10 years ago I found out it was possible to watch Bruins games via live streaming and that just changed everything. Now I've been watching almost every game since 2008 and I just love the Bruins, they are my favorite team and hockey is my favorite sport, the internet is just awesome :D. I'm not really into soccer for example. I learned a lot thanks to this board and I'm glad to share my passion for the Bruins here.

This season has been so great, especially with all the injuries and our sloppy start of the season. Hoping for a win tonight! But no matter what happens we have at least clinched home ice for the first round, even though of course I wouldn't want to play Toronto, since that means being on the pk half the time :D.
Go Bruins!

Welcome aboard Juan!

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Hi Bruins fans! I've been lurking on this board since 2010 (after that heartbreaking loss that I don't even want to mention :ha:) and finally decided to join. This may sound strange, but I'm a Bruins fan from Argentina. I like the Bruins and hockey since I was a kid. Back in the 90's it was possible to watch NHL games on ESPN here and it was so great for me. 10 years ago I found out it was possible to watch Bruins games via live streaming and that just changed everything. Now I've been watching almost every game since 2008 and I just love the Bruins, they are my favorite team and hockey is my favorite sport, the internet is just awesome :D. I'm not really into soccer for example. I learned a lot thanks to this board and I'm glad to share my passion for the Bruins here.

This season has been so great, especially with all the injuries and our sloppy start of the season. Hoping for a win tonight! But no matter what happens we have at least clinched home ice for the first round, even though of course I wouldn't want to play Toronto, since that means being on the pk half the time :D.
Go Bruins!

Welcome Brother Bruin!!

Reactions: JuanBruin

ballofhate13

Jan 6, 2018
I apologize in advance Juan but I am skeptical of new Bruin posters this close to a possible Leafs match up. If you are genuine then i know you will respect my skepticism.

Mistah Ungah

Mar 19, 2018
Amorica

Go Bruins!

Welcome, Juan!!!!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

Go Bruins!
Welcome!

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah

Go Bruins!
Welcome Argentina! Enjoy the comradeship, ignore the haters, beware the trolls.....and most of all:
Here we go :bruins Here we go :clap::clap:

spylogic3

Sep 1, 2006
The Senators will be starting Danny Taylor in goal. Tonight is his 4th career NHL game, with his last one over 5 years ago. This is his 1st NHL game for the Senators.

Supposedly, he likes to play deep in the net. He has a 3.15 GAA in the AHL.

Reactions: GahdenRinkRat

JuanBruin

Apr 7, 2018
La Plata, Argentina
I apologize in advance Juan but I am skeptical of new Bruin posters this close to a possible Leafs match up. If you are genuine then i know you will respect my skepticism.

Haha no problem! I can't blame you because I know it's crazy to think about a huge Bruins fan from Argentina, but thankully I'm not a Leafs fan! I decided to join now because I haven't been so excited for the playoffs in a while and it's awful not having anyone here to talk about the Bruins, specially during this amazing season.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Tonight's Officials

tl21.jpg
kr10.jpg

Referees TJ Luxmore (21), Kyle Rehman (10)
Linesmen Brian Mach (78), Scott Driscoll (68)

Ntl. Anthem Rene Rancourt

tenor.gif

Mount Kramer Cameras

Jul 15, 2014
The Senators will be starting Danny Taylor in goal. Tonight is his 4th career NHL game, with his last one over 5 years ago. This is his 1st NHL game for the Senators.

Supposedly, he likes to play deep in the net. He has a 3.15 GAA in the AHL.

Light 'em up.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton

Go Bruins!

Best thing I've read this weekend

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

Go Bruins!

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day.... :D

Olden McGroin

Aug 1, 2009

Go Bruins!

Welcome! You'll find some great B's fans posting here.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
NESN just showed a clip with Rick Nash in an interview talking about having a concussion (in case there were any doubts) Hopes to play tomorrow

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto

Go Bruins!

Welcome aboard!

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
NESN just showed a clip with Rick Nash in an interview talking about having a concussion (in case there were any doubts) Hopes to play tomorrow
Yeah, not surprising. Have to wonder what the roster will look like if/when fully healthy. Crazy to think that Rick Nash and Bergeron have only played in one game together (the one Bergeron played on a broken foot against Buffalo).

Reactions: Chief Nine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->