GDT: 4/7: Game 81: Limp To The Finish: Bruins vs. Ottawa Senators 7:14 PM - NESN, TVAS, CITY, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
I want them to get that spark back. They have seemed so flat for the last 2 weeks or so except the 5-1 Florida game.

If they start the playoffs like this, Toronto will eat them up. I have faith they will get it back in time.

Reactions: Zillah

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Need 3/4 points to even have a chance... So get the 2 tonight so we can either care or rest up tomorrow.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
If not for first place I couldn't/wouldn't care less about tonights game, BUT I do. In terms of tomorrows nights game vs. Florida, I'm not usually a vengeful person but I'd like to see the B's rip the Pant'ers every which way. When their fans booed Krug and Chara it got under my skin more than usual: 11-0! Take the moral victory, the two points, rest-up, heal-up and tear up Toronta!

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I think playing Toronto in round one is gonna suck big time but they did it to themselves. Dropping that point late vs Florida was a killer.

Oh well. Just stay healthy.

Yeah but they also "did to themselves" a fabulous overall season where they did the unexpected. I thought that they would maybe make the playoffs this year (or not) and then next season would be the breakout year for a lot of the young guys. Overall, they have had a tremendous season!

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
But you wouldn't make faces at the name/ player to make them feel bad. I believe it was Caron who had to put up with an ungrateful fan who thought they were being funny.
Yeah, that's not right. Some people are just rude.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I think playing Toronto in round one is gonna suck big time but they did it to themselves. Dropping that point late vs Florida was a killer.

Oh well. Just stay healthy.
Yeah I guess what will be will be ,Leafs wouldn’t be my first choice,would rather Leafs and Tampa battle it out.Still a chance.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Yeah but they also "did to themselves" a fabulous overall season where they did the unexpected. I thought that they would maybe make the playoffs this year (or not) and then next season would be the breakout year for a lot of the young guys. Overall, they have had a tremendous season!

Obviously. I mean I'm thrilled no matter what. I just really wanted to avoid Toronto. I feel like they have such a good shot this year but Toronto plays us better than most teams

JuanBruin

Apr 7, 2018
La Plata, Argentina
Hi Bruins fans! I've been lurking on this board since 2010 (after that heartbreaking loss that I don't even want to mention :ha:) and finally decided to join. This may sound strange, but I'm a Bruins fan from Argentina. I like the Bruins and hockey since I was a kid. Back in the 90's it was possible to watch NHL games on ESPN here and it was so great for me. 10 years ago I found out it was possible to watch Bruins games via live streaming and that just changed everything. Now I've been watching almost every game since 2008 and I just love the Bruins, they are my favorite team and hockey is my favorite sport, the internet is just awesome :D. I'm not really into soccer for example. I learned a lot thanks to this board and I'm glad to share my passion for the Bruins here.

This season has been so great, especially with all the injuries and our sloppy start of the season. Hoping for a win tonight! But no matter what happens we have at least clinched home ice for the first round, even though of course I wouldn't want to play Toronto, since that means being on the pk half the time :D.
Go Bruins!

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Hi Bruins fans! I've been lurking on this board since 2010 (after that heartbreaking loss that I don't even want to mention :ha:) and finally decided to join. This may sound strange, but I'm a Bruins fan from Argentina. I like the Bruins and hockey since I was a kid. Back in the 90's it was possible to watch NHL games on ESPN here and it was so great for me. 10 years ago I found out it was possible to watch Bruins games via live streaming and that just changed everything. Now I've been watching almost every game since 2008 and I just love the Bruins, they are my favorite team and hockey is my favorite sport, the internet is just awesome :D. I'm not really into soccer for example. I learned a lot thanks to this board and I'm glad to share my passion for the Bruins here.

This season has been so great, especially with all the injuries and our sloppy start of the season. Hoping for a win tonight! But no matter what happens we have at least clinched home ice for the first round, even though of course I wouldn't want to play Toronto, since that means being on the pk half the time :D.
Go Bruins!
Welcome, Juan!
:welcome:

Reactions: JuanBruin

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto

Go Bruins!

Welcome aboard!

I don't think any of us know what you mean when you bring up 2010 :sarcasm: :tmi: but we definitely remember 2011.

But, enough about the past. Hopefully, you will enjoy a deep playoff run, watching the Bruins from Argentina :thumbu:

Reactions: JuanBruin

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Could be worse at least we’re not lamenting about lost points that kept them out of the playoffs like a couple of seasons ago.
Very true...those two years of missing the playoffs by a point or worse were so upsetting. I just want to avoid the Leafs because of where I live.

Reactions: Paddington
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad