Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
8619971669_82bbce59c0_m.jpg

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
I thought Brewer played well tonight, and I thought Carle played even better. Credit where credit is due, there were solid tonight!

This was a great game for Vinny to return...

Speaking of credit where credit is due, Ottawa fans, you guys are a classy bunch...even if a select few take exception to chess jokes :sarcasm:

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
12 games left, I would love nothing more than some playoff hockey. According to sportsclubstats.com we have a 30% chance. These are our remaining games.

@NY Islanders (Back-to-back game 1)
@Washington (Back-to-back game 2)
Ottawa
Pittsburgh
@Washington
@Buffalo
@Winnipeg
@Montreal
Carolina
Toronto (Back-to-back game 1)
@Boston (Back-to-back game 2)
Florida

At minimum, we need to go at least 8-2-2 during that stretch. Even less than that if we win both games against Washington. Montreal, Pittsburgh, Toronto, and Boston are all tough matchups and getting points out of those games will be very difficult.

It seems like we have little to no chance, but why not be optimistic?

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Still not convinced on bishop. His big body helps him, but sucks he can only move diagonally...

Spezza19?

What the hell are you talking about? He played great his movement was spot on all night. He's a biggiy so it won't be as quick but he is by no means restricted in it.

2 Weekes Notice

Apr 10, 2012
Non-traditional Land
12 games left, I would love nothing more than some playoff hockey. According to sportsclubstats.com we have a 30% chance. These are our remaining games.

Ottawa
Pittsburgh
@Washington
@Buffalo
@Winnipeg
@Montreal
Carolina
Florida

At minimum, we need to go at least 8-2-2 during that stretch. Even less than that if we win both games against Washington. Montreal, Pittsburgh, Toronto, and Boston are all tough matchups and getting points out of those games will be very difficult.

Still feels like we can control our destiny to some degree though, which is exciting. The 2 Washington games might as well be playoff contests.

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012

Ottawa
Pittsburgh
@Washington
@Buffalo
@Winnipeg
@Montreal
Carolina
Florida

I think the chances are quit well IF we win both games against WAS, against NYI, WPG and CAR. Of course Buffalo and FLorida are must wins as well. And if we win 1 or 2 more out of the difficult games I think the chances are quit well.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I remember the game where Cedrick Desjardins was pretty close to a shutout in his debut against the Canadiens. Props to Bishop on the shutout tonight, very well played.

Talking about his first game with the Bolts? He wasn't even close to a shutout, MTL scored less than 5 minutes into the game.

Yokai

Mar 29, 2011
Ottawa
Just in case you want to see a funny Bishop clip at 1:35:

Edit: Video seems to be delayed. Call starts at 1:12, but the fight doesn't show up until 1:35.

Inf4mous0ne

Jan 28, 2010
Worried about what happens when the Panthers sign Corban Knight, one of their top prospects. That kid's gonna skate L's around Big Ben.

Haha, nice. Sens board was happy to get a Rook for our Bishop :) That's why we figured main board was all over Stevie Y :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad