GDT: 4/4/13 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Carolina

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
you guys are probably sick of us.... but i love that bishop played so well for you guys :) really liked him in Ottawa.

some of your players are ****in dangerous in front of the net :0

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
tumblr_mbyaohQmxM1rh5yb2o1_r2_500.gif

Still miss Vermette

Mar 2, 2013
I'm pretty much a lifetime Bishop fan now.. The guy was like the definition of a pure team player, all-around nice guy and fan favorite. Really going to miss him and it sucks he was stuck in the situation he was in in Ottawa because he's going to be one hell of a Goalie it sucks... and doesn't suck at the same time we had a full cupboard of NHL starter material goalies.

I'll be paying a lot more attention to Tampa games... and Vinny Lecavalier has always been one of my all-time favorites so it's nice to see Bishop land in TB.

I feel the exact same way, I'm happy for Bishop and Tampa. Will deffz cheer for you guys as long as its not against us next year =) Congrats on the big win and congrats to Big Ben for an amazing first game with Tampa

Butchered

I'm with Kuch
Apr 30, 2004
45 save shutout. Holy ****.

Also: Great to have all the Sens fans in the thread tonight. Let's hope Conacher can have the same kind of debut for you guys!

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Our first shutout of the season! 45 saves on 45 shots. Welcome to the Lightning, Bishop!

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
Does anyone know how Roloson played his second game with us two seasons ago? For fantasy purposes of course.

SoulPatch

Sep 29, 2006
Glad Bishop is playing well for you guys. Was a big fan of his and he really helped our team out. This should also put to rest the "Ottawa being a defensive dynamo" stigma when fans create reasons for why our goalies play so well.

Yokai

Mar 29, 2011
Ottawa
Don't think I have ever been so nervous/excited to see a non-Ottawa team hold on to get a shutout in the final minute.:laugh:

Good luck to the Bolts and Ben! Hope CC is even half as impressive for us.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
congrats to you guys and especially to bish. He's not going to get a shutout every night, but he'll play his heart out and keep you in games.

this kind of reminds me when a second-to-last in the east ottawa traded for andy from colorado, and he proceeded to play us out of the 2nd overall pick.

edit: wait... that was really your first shutout?

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
Congratz on the shutout and yes, that is the story we are getting here in Syracuse. Believe it or not.

bassassin

Apr 1, 2008
England
With all the Sens fans being so nice, Bishop kicking ass, honey badger being awesome its going to be so hard not to cheer for.....oh they still have Neil. Scratch that.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
Yep, what a fleecing! It hurts to see Big Ben leave Ottawa, but I'm happy to see him go where he'll have a chance to earn the staring role that he deserves. And all those posters on the main board calling Bish a glorified backup can suck it.

SP

Oct 24, 2006
See? You just gotta give Bishop a chance.

Really hope he can keep it up and become a top 10 goalie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad