GDT: 4/4/13 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Carolina

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
What's that smell? Is that Crow that I am eating already?

Lol Here you can share in some of my portionn.

Hell of a game too Bishop. He looked pretty damn legit tonight. Hopefully it wasnt a fluke.
and for all the sen fans, you guys have been really great during all of this.

Step

It's been a tough year...
Nov 9, 2007
Ottawa
Nice going guys. So happy Bishop rocked out his first game with Tampa. You picked up a wicked guy.

537272_10152736228965607_1598496930_n.jpg

Last edited:

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
that was some kind of debut for Bishop, he looked so calm... great performance from him and the team in general...

anyone knows what happened to Hedman?

Caje

Mar 18, 2010
That performance wasn't an anomaly. Bishop is the real deal, enjoy guys.

Steve Yzerman

A New Season Begins
Mar 11, 2013
Mississauga
I apologize if this has been mentioned already, but did anybody see Brewer's +/-? For the season and against Carolina? Did not expect it to be that high.

CC321

Jun 23, 2012
Nice win for the guys. Should help the confidence and settle the nerves a bit. Bishop played a great game, should also help team confidence going forward. 45 shots against is not acceptable, and they know that. I'm sure Cooper is working on it. The next game against the Islanders is going to be tougher, they are not in a slump like Carolina is. I'm glad to see Brewer and Carle brought their A game last night, the team is going to need them down the stretch. Here's to hoping everyone brings their best game Saturday. It is going to be an intense playoff game. GL.

BluePlaid

Mar 22, 2013
Yup, the Islanders are going to be more difficult for sure. Anyone hear about Hedman? I am still wondering if he will play tomorrow or if maybe they will call up a D from SYR. Any thoughts on who it might be???

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
The more I think about it the more I hope Bishop plays both games this weekend.
Islanders in long island have not been god for us in a long while and the caps are the caps. If they give a game to Garon it is a case of which game do we prefer to have the best chance of winning and give that to Bishop.
The obvious choice is the Caps game for Bishop as they are a division rival and a win does wonders for getting us closer to the SE lead where as a loss and it really hurts any chance of getting even the #8.
And yet at the same time we need to beat the islanders as well to have a chance at 8 so the only logical choice is Bishop for both as no one has faith in Garon.
Get well soon Lindback

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad