GDT: 4:30 pm Arizona Rebels @ Detroit Empire...these aren't the points you're looking for

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Strome isn't a lock to be a true #1 C, i.e. Franchise Player. He could be a good player, possibly even a great player, but he's not McDavid or Eichel which are on another 10 levels above Strome's wildest dreams.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
This. No idea why it's so hard for those ****ing losers putting on the jerseys to get that through their worthless heads.

I've never been this angry with the Coyotes before, but wow. Just, wow.

Eh I don't blame the players they should always try. I blame management for not selling earlier.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
If the Sabres beat the Coyotes twice ... and thats the only games they win ..and Coyotes lose out right....Sabres win McEichel

I understand that. However, the Sabres will win another random game aside from the AZ games. If we get seconds to last I would be shocked if we don't get 1/2 pick.

Etch

Relegate the Oilers
Jun 1, 2011
Moncton, NB
Eh I don't blame the players they should always try. I blame management for not selling earlier.

No reason for the players to try at this point. **** their selfish pride. This is about so much more. They can try but then it should be mandatory for them to throw the game in the final minute. Completely inexcusable and management should make them well aware of that.

Every player on this team is a complete moron if they'd rather win that meaningless game than get generational talent help next year. Not sure why Doan et al want to have another year go round like this with Moss and Arco instead of McDavid.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
I can see it now, we beat Buffalo twice, win another 2 games and finish in 28th place. :rant:

Forgot, Buffalo wins lottery, they take McDavid and Oilers get Eichel. We get Hanifin and go for another round of loserville next year trying for Mathews. Complete crap

Atrkl

Dec 31, 2007
Phoenix
The players are going to try because they don't give two ***** about the franchise, they are a bunch of worthless fringe AHLers, they will be shipped around from team to team forever.

Atrkl

Dec 31, 2007
Phoenix
It's safe to say we are all kind of crushed at this point. It will be funny if we end up in 28th, commit suicide and then win the lottery.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
No reason for the players to try at this point. **** their selfish pride. This is about so much more. They can try but then it should be mandatory for them to throw the game in the final minute. Completely inexcusable and management should make them well aware of that.

Doesn't work that way, players will always give it their best. Only team in the bottom standings that seems to have players stop caring is Toronto. And even then it's not the whole team, just a handful of what should be their best players.

Puck possession wins

Jan 17, 2014
I can't believe I've grown up with this franchise since birth, and when the most franchise-saving draft pick comes, we're gonna miss out on it.

I need a bed to cry in and some walls to punch through.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
You're not the only one.

Everyone should understand that if you do this right, the carnage is only for 1yr, this year. Everything else gets better, because you have a player that is going to be "the man" for a decade before he wants $15m/yr and we trade him and start over again.

This was the 1yr we could just go completely Pejorative Slur, get top 2 selection and claim the prize to respectability, but more importantly, a true "Superstar" to go chase a cup in less than 3 years.

I'm sorry, but we won't be chasing a cup in 3 years with Strome, Marner or the guy we will be picking Hanifin. :cry:

sand1138man

Apr 25, 2007
That's it. Now Buffalo has to win 3 effing games and we can't get a single point from here on out.

Buffalo has an easier schedule, but if you beat them this thursday, especially in regulation, they will have to get 8 points in 8 games remaining and you will have to lose the remaining 7......now if you lose to them in regulation they will have to get 4 points in the remaining 8 games and you will need to lose them all, Arizona has the tiebreaker on Buffalo, meaning that if you end up with the same amount of points, Buffalo will be in 30th.....and you won a thriller right before heading into buffalo so you have the momentum..

vaneksniper26

Mar 24, 2015
We feel your pain

I can imagine how you guys are feeling right now because this is the exact same feeling we had when we beat boston...the entire city was going into a angry frenzy.

Thursday gonna be interesting!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad