GDT: 4:30 pm Arizona Rebels @ Detroit Empire...these aren't the points you're looking for

Etch

Relegate the Oilers
Jun 1, 2011
Moncton, NB
Oh well, can't lose them all. We'll still finish bottom 3.

We easily could lose them all though. We had NO business being anywhere close to them that game. It's literally the easiest thing in the entire world for this team to just lose out and fix everything. Why they refuse to do so is beyond me. It's sickening to see them celebrate this bull ****.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
If we don't get the 1st or 2nd overall in the 2015 draft, I'll no longer care for what Tippett has done for the team in the past.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
If I knew we'd take a forward at 3 I'd be more ok with picking 3. But I guarantee we'll take hanifin and then continue having too many LDs, and not enough of anything else.

Puck possession wins

Jan 17, 2014
So we basically have to lose out the rest of the year

Buffalo has to beat us twice and win some other game (most likely against Toronto).

Don, please pick Strome. Please

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
No more GDTs for me, I've only made two, this one and the nashville ones, and we won both games. Done for the year for sure.

Etch

Relegate the Oilers
Jun 1, 2011
Moncton, NB
If we don't get McDavid or Eichel, it could literally end the franchise in Arizona as we know it.

This. No idea why it's so hard for those ****ing losers putting on the jerseys to get that through their worthless heads.

I've never been this angry with the Coyotes before, but wow. Just, wow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad