GDT: 4:30 pm Arizona Rebels @ Detroit Empire...these aren't the points you're looking for

Puck possession wins

Jan 17, 2014
That's because everyone on here can see what is going to happen, we're going to go on the run of all centuries with 8 games remaining and ruin the worst year in franchise history, only to see Buffalo win the Lottery, they get McDavid and the f'ing Oilers pick up Eichel, Toronto loses out and get's Strome, and then we pick Hanifin. it's the Coyote way.

**** this I'm done. This is the exact type of ******** that would happen to us. All my hope for the lottery or McEichel has now fizzled down the drain.

Dr VinnyBoombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
No. No. No. All of the that happens so we pick Hanifin. Yes. Clearly. But it doesn't end there. He decides to stay in college until he's UFA and signs in Boston to play with his idol Keith Yandle who went there as a UFA, as did new addition Blake Wheeler(for the 2nd time at that point) and Kyle Turris who will be UFA by then.

No, worse. McDavid becomes better than Crosby, Eichel turns into a speedy 100pt Getzlaf, Strome turns into Thornton redux and Marner turns into Patty Kane light.

We of course take Hanifin who turns into Bouwmeester version 2.0 :help:

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Doesn't work that way, players will always give it their best. Only team in the bottom standings that seems to have players stop caring is Toronto. And even then it's not the whole team, just a handful of what should be their best players.

Dropped in to your forum. It's exactly like Buffalo.

But I agree with most of it. Frustrating because we want to lose but players are going to try.

Toronto is a different story, I agree. I've never seem a team roll over like them. They have far more talent than Buffalo or Arizona.

Good luck Thursday. I mean it.

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Ah well. Can’t win (lose) ‘em all. The key here is that this is a different game if Jimmy Howard looked even half decent. Fun game in the meantime though. Nice to see Doan fired up. And what a huge hit by Connor Murphy. If only Arcobello was 4 inches taller…

Shepard

Apr 13, 2012
I no longer care about the Kings; the Red Wings are my new least favorite team. *******s can never let us have nice things. **** Jimmy Howard in particular.

Best case scenario is probably splitting with Buffalo and hoping the Oilers stay above us. They have the fire power to scrap out a few more points, at least. After that we pray the lottery gods favor us or Buffalo. They won't though. You know why? Because we're the ****ing Coyotes. Our luck sucks worse than our team.

jacobhockey13

used to watch hockey, then joined HF Boards
Apr 17, 2014
on the bench
Remember when Howard was an absolute clown in the media with our team a few years back in the playoffs? And now he does THIS to us. Hopefully he's out of his starter job next year.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
If he's re-signed, I want Tippett and Maloney fired immediately. Also, I don't want to hear any ****ing excuses from the Dave/Don apologists, saying that it was a good idea.

When you absolutely, positively don't need or want a goal, Moss is your man. He's coming back. They'll see it as giving the team a lift when it really needed one.

Doohickie

Ft Worth (from Bflo)
Feb 16, 2013
I'm disgusted. Jimmy Howard you ****ing suck.

Actually, he does, ever since his injury. They should really be playing Mrazek at this point; he's their best goalie right now. Their two veterans, Howard and Gustavsson, should take the rest of the year off if the Red Wings want to go anywhere. Mrazek would give them their best chance to win, imo.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
It's over now. The entire season means nothing because David Moss decided to have some fun.

It's all in uncle Gary's hands now, fellas. Our final prayer.

It really is out of the team's hands now. We needed to lose out to lock a top 2 up and we failed. Now it's up to fate to get us McDavid, Eichel is no longer in the cards.

Shepard

Apr 13, 2012
It really is out of the team's hands now. We needed to lose out to lock a top 2 up and we failed. Now it's up to fate to get us McDavid, Eichel is no longer in the cards.

Edmonton has been far better than us since the New Year. Like, drastically better. Recently they've been pretty bad, but I think they still finish above us in the standings.

...Then they win the lottery and we get stuck with Hanifin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->