GDT: 4/2/16 - 7:00PM EDT - New Jersey VS Tampa Bay

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
Whatever you think the effectiveness of Cooper's methods are, what isn't up for debate is that a whole lot of talent has been or sure appears will be draining out of the organization under his watch. We're probably looking at a team that won't have Stamkos or Drouin next season, and subtract those two from the equation and this team isn't any kind of contender at all.

The long-term outlook was never supposed to be so depressing so quickly. It ****ing sucks.

I doubt we'll lose both Stammer and Drouin. Just don't see it.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
That was an interesting shift for the KFC line, just all over the place.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Good save by Bish after some risk taking by our team...but not in a bad way though, they took a good risk in the offensive zone and played well until Paquette fell

Glad that Carle didn't cause a penelty shot though, that's always a risk when he's out there.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Okay so JAM is benched but Blunden is playing ? And people doubt that Cooper hates small, skilled forwards :shakehead

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Ugh, every time one of our players crashes into the net I get nervous, that will never change.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
ya everytime i see a guy crash the net i think back to childhood when would take someone out into a car on street hockey lmfao

only one guy real injury lots of blood etc.. that guy ripped knee open on a bumper but we put people into windshields haha

p.s. i quit hockey at 17 but really was over it at 11 tore ligaments in foot when fell into ice hole on lake:(

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
*lol* at Carle panicking when he had the puck there and just threw it away.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad