myhUCA3.png

9Bh5wOk.png

TVxS2my.png

Dv7sq52.png

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I have a memorial today so I won't be watching live. Hope this one is actually worth watching on DVR when I get home.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
We're back in must win mode with both BOS and DET winning last night, sure we're 3 points ahead of BOS but we need to snap out of this funk we're in and get it together.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
Lightning will be in actual danger of ceding a home ice spot entirely if they lose this game tonight. I'm really tired of all the BS involving this team, players and coaching alike, that has made this season a complete and utter drag. Right now, they're essentially #6 in the East, which is a massive underachievement, all things considered; that home ice spot they currently have is only by virtue of playing in the weaker division in the already-weaker conference. They sure haven't earned it on their own merits.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
How many damn mirrors does Stamkos own?

I've got a feeling we get shut out again. Call up Drouin.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Play like you actually fighting for a playoff spot and not like you already have one. Prove to us fans you actually want to be in the playoffs and show us some damn effort and intensity today.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Curious what the lines will be. No Stamkos at practice yesterday and was an optional skate this morning so won't know till pre-game warm ups.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
the official scenario to clinch a playoff spot tonight would be for the Lightning to win in any fashion, and the Leafs to beat the Wings in regulation.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
How many damn mirrors does Stamkos own?

I've got a feeling we get shut out again. Call up Drouin.

Not sure about a shutout but I can see us struggling. The Devils are just one of those teams that play hard every night and they've always been a difficult task for us.

Agreed about a Drouin call up. Whatever point we've tried to make about sending him to the AHL has been made. It's been 10 games. If they don't call him up soon then it proves to me that all this talk about him possibly coming back is was all ******** to begin with anyway. He needs to have time to find his way into the Lightning when he comes back. At this point, the fact he is still AHL will have nothing to do with how he has played. He's more than earned his way back to the top. If he doesn't find his way back to the Lightning then it'll be nothing more than a petty organizational grudge that wants nothing to do with him and wasn't serious about fixing things with him.

We should play our game tonight and make the call up official tomorrow morning. If we don't AND we play like crap tonight I'm going to be very concerned.

Drouin has handled the situation like a first class jack ass and if there is anything he needs to learn it's how to act like a professional. That's the lesson he needs to take from this. As for Lightning, they could stand to learn a thing or two about how to handle young, promising prospects. Just because WE have a way of doing things doesn't mean it's the right or the best way for everyone. That's the lesson WE need to learn.

As for the Lightning team.... they need to learn they have to give a full effort. This lackadaisical half-assed effort we see night in and night out is a culmination of guys beingtoo comfortable in their spots and having NO worry for their jobs. They have their own little world and they're somehow convinced playoff time is going to suddenly change how they play for the better.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
this is not a game that playing well is accepted

hell or high water this is a MUST win is not game seven for stanley cup but as close to that scenario as possible a win puts the pressure back to others a win doesnt guarantee a playoffs run but a loss puts the entire team in jeopardy big time where we seriously could be outside looking in

so boys no excuses step up win this one

heard jam is benched and bishop starting per EE

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
this is not a game that playing well is accepted

hell or high water this is a MUST win is not game seven for stanley cup but as close to that scenario as possible a win puts the pressure back to others a win doesnt guarantee a playoffs run but a loss puts the entire team in jeopardy big time where we seriously could be outside looking in

so boys no excuses step up win this one

heard jam is benched and bishop starting per EE
A Lightning win and a maple leafs in regulation and bolts clinch a playoff berth.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
They got smoked by a mediocre Montreal team with nothing to play for except a little revenge. Let's see how they do against a mediocre New Jersey team with even less to play for.

dechire

Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Stamkos might be out so we have our excuse for sucking already before the game even starts

dechire

Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
JAM already said he's scratched which obviously makes perfect sense with Stamkos out. Who needs offense ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad