GDT: 4/2/16 - 7:00PM EDT - New Jersey VS Tampa Bay

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I just want to see them playing good hockey tonight. They need to get going with the playoffs around the corner. Let's play a smart high effort game tonight. That will lead to a win in most cases. Go Bolts!!

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
jam benched no drouin call up STAMKOS injury coop friday no worries on injury to beat writer smith after missing that practice lying deceitful son of a biotch

i am glad have chasco festival live bands etc.. going on in my neighborhood

cops aint getting called when i scream tonight at this game :rant:

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
jam benched no drouin call up STAMKOS injury coop friday no worries on injury to beat writer smith after missing that practice lying deceitful son of a biotch

i am glad have chasco festival live bands etc.. going on in my neighborhood

cops aint getting called when i scream tonight at this game :rant:

I don't get it either. I've lost most of my faith in Coop.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
I don't get it either. I've lost most of my faith in Coop.

im furious with the lying part

in this situation? cover your ass have a back up plan

my major worry with this team seems at times is no back up plan

i knew jam was in dog house some was deserving but why not treat vets the same damn way? hold people all of them accountable im happy

to not call up drouin and have any chance of stamkos being out is stupid as hell to me can use injury call up jeez

Hockeyfan02

Oct 10, 2002
Pistivity
Visit site
Maybe they thought he'd be able to go today and whatever he has just didn't get better.

Despite being 4th on the team in goals Vlad can't escape the bottom six but Fil centers the second line because he's been the offensive machine this year...

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
No Stamkos huh? This should be interesting, first game he's been out I think since he came back from that injury, now in no way to I like him being out but it's a good test for the team and how they'll do if Stamkos eventually leaves.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
And Xfinity keeps losing the feed. I hope they understand my emails...

#*@!
()!%@*!%
)(&)&)()!!?<$%:

etc...

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
Whatever you think the effectiveness of Cooper's methods are, what isn't up for debate is that a whole lot of talent has been or sure appears will be draining out of the organization under his watch. We're probably looking at a team that won't have Stamkos or Drouin next season, and subtract those two from the equation and this team isn't any kind of contender at all.

The long-term outlook was never supposed to be so depressing so quickly. It ****ing sucks.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
This will be a good test, let's hope the guys are awake and ready.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I kind of hope TKO fails miserably. Otherwise we're going to be a one line team going into the playoffs again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad