GDT: 4/17/16 - 7:00PM EDT - #2 Tampa Bay @ #3 Detroit [ECQF GAME 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
Detroit is a classless team that is in decline. They lost their respectable coach and replaced him with a goon-bin tool. Their image will be fully tarnished in a few years.

On to game 4.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Oh well, just not our night, didn't work hard enough, no biggie. And can we PLEASE get some real officiating.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
Quite discouraging to go from 30+ shots on goal in the first two games (along with Detroit) to half that total while Detroit still managed 30 tonight. There was really no sequence all night where Tampa Bay looked dangerous offensively; they were completely taken out of it. Need to be better in Game 4, because if this is how the series is gonna go in Detroit, then the Lightning can't afford to drop any home games.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Read his lips, it was "f***ing coward" and he's 100% right.
The guy has no shame. He'll take on the smaller guy or Blunden when he's down on the ice, but he'll run from a real fight. The problem with trying to be the bully is it's all grand until you find out there's someone bigger than you. What a coward.

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
The officiating has been absolutely brutal this series.

I hate when they have their hands in it so much. It's playoff hockey, let the better team win. Don't skew it so far to one side.

I also hate how they step in before fights happen. I realize this is a Bettman instruction and because of all the concussion stuff, but if you let some guys go at it maybe the games wouldn't end up so out of hand? Idk, just a thought. Plus I'm an old school hockey guy and love me some fightin'.

F Abdelkater though. If I had a sig, that's what it would say. I can't stand that guy.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
We get to fight another day. For now lets all laugh at the chicken dance. Only thing better is when you obnoxiously meow at someone like a cat in heat. Once they figure out what you're calling them they don't appreciate it too much. If I were a Lightning player I'd do that to Abby every chance I got. He would go ape by the 2nd period.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
We got our ***** kicked tonight. You guys can say whatever you want about the refs, but 16 shots on goal isn't good enough. No excuses. I told you guys Cooper wouldn't be able to match lines tonight. I told you that if the Johnson line got shut down then we were in trouble. At the end of the day, they were more prepared, more desperate, and they just wanted it more.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Also, Abdelkader is such a chicken ****. Refuses to drop the gloves with Boyle. ****ing *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad