uP4B51L.png

Yz8RvsG.png

9M8naQp.png

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Now I'm first. Eat it todd. Lol.

Please grab this and make it 3-0. I'd expect the wings to match up against Johnsons line tighter than the first two games. Really need Flip and Palat to get going. A goal from the 3rd (or anywhere of course) would be helpful.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
The wings will match Johnson to death tonight. Johnson will respond with 5 goals, 9 assists, and devour the firstborns of everyone in the building. He will leave Detroit in flames.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
Detroit 17 TB 13

Barry Sanders runs for two tds and the Bucs turn it over 4 times, plus miss a field goal. Crap, wrong sport...

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Killorn-Johnson-Kucherov line has 15 points in 2 games, now that's ****ing amazing.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
With Killorn / Johnson / Kucherov going well - wonder why Cooper hasn't gone to Pallahan line. That was one of the great lines of the Cooper era: Palat / Filp / Callahan. I can see how a line of Paquette / Namestnikov / Drouin might be a bit green and why Cooper puts Callahan on that line.

But I'd be tempted to go with Pallahan and get two lines going. The kids have proven themselves at this stage and should be let off the leash a bit now.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Without a doubt, the most critical game of this series.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
With Killorn / Johnson / Kucherov going well - wonder why Cooper hasn't gone to Pallahan line. That was one of the great lines of the Cooper era: Palat / Filp / Callahan. I can see how a line of Paquette / Namestnikov / Drouin might be a bit green and why Cooper puts Callahan on that line.

But I'd be tempted to go with Pallahan and get two lines going. The kids have proven themselves at this stage and should be let off the leash a bit now.

This is what I've Been saying. The 1st line is golden don't mess with that but they are the only line scoring.

Pally, Cally, and Flip need to find the scoresheet they could be our ultimate 2nd line. Shutdown and also score goals. Since we are away shutdown lines are not going to be as effective since cannot get the matchup so go with 3 scoring lines.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Damn I have a hockey game tonight.

I play hockey year round, playoffs come once a year. I think I may skip it.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Not sure if they have fans at Amalie for away games and set off the tesla coils for goals, but if they do I am expecting they will cause a blackout due to over use.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
No offense to Callahan, but keep him where he's at. The chemistry of Pallahan is/was overrated in my eyes, and I don't want to see Drouin getting a decrease in ice time

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
detroit whole sale changes

mrazek starting

Top six are Larkin-Zetterberg-Nyquist and Helm-Datsyuk-Richards. yes that richards on line 2 !!!

Bottom two lines for ‪#‎RedWings‬ at skate:
Tatar-Andersson-Athanasiou
Abdelkader-Glendening-Sheahan andersson over shehan is just laughable

defense pairs

dekeyser quincey
kronwall erickson
smith green
marchenko out id bet one guy from tampa said marchenko dekeyser but ansar khan one of detroits writers says this marchenko out

is some confusion former free press writer says marchenko told him hes in with dekeyser over quincey id assume injury ?per ansar
blaishell wouldnt comment on d pairings said could change at game time so maybe sick?

Last edited:

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
condra taking line rushes with boyle and blunden

vladdy moved up paquette callahan

Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO 58s58 seconds ago View translation
#tblightning line rushes
Killorn-Johnson-Kucherov
Palat-Filppula-Drouin
Paquette-Namestnikov-Callahan
Condra-Boyle-Blunden

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl

#tblightning line rushes
Killorn-Johnson-Kucherov
Palat-Filppula-Drouin
Condra-Boyle-Blunden

Why does this not surprise me! All I know is
I don't want a 6 game series! Put
Them out in 4 or 5 games no freaking excuses!

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
If we can get to Mrazek quick, I like our chances. His confidence isn't high at the moment so we shouldn't give him any chance to regain it.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
No offense to Callahan, but keep him where he's at. The chemistry of Pallahan is/was overrated in my eyes, and I don't want to see Drouin getting a decrease in ice time

Too bad Drouin cannot play center or I should say coop will let him at this level. The trio looked dangerous on the PP the last two games. If Stamkos leaves next year it is certainly an option to look at.

#tblightning line rushes
Killorn-Johnson-Kucherov
Palat-Filppula-Drouin
Condra-Boyle-Blunden

No surprise there with Vladdy moving up. Wanted him to move up with brown and Cally though. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad