GDT: 4/16/18 - 7:30PM EDT - #1AT Tampa Bay @ #2WC New Jersey [ECQF GAME 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
The people on this board blaming the officials are a f**king joke. The Lightning choked. Plain and simple. Accept it.
The people on this board writing * for months like "Trashilevksiy" or "First round exit" or something like that, are "something I cannot translate".
Maybe I can.
Ridicolous.
And *hole.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I don't care. In the playoffs, any time you have a 3rd period lead, you're expected to find a way to win. No excuses. I'll gladly take a 3-1 lead coming out of Newark but the Lightning let the Devils back in the series tonight and it's only going to get tougher on Wednesday. They missed an opportunity tonight.

And exactly how is one supposed to find a way to win when Jersey can have like 9 players on the ice and Sergachev goes to box for what's his face running into his ass like he's Mark Sanchez?

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Anyone have a clip of that Serg's "cheap shot"? Would like to have another look at it.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
There's a reason so many series are 2-1 and not 3-0. Boston lost and even Nashville is getting their asses kicked. If we win Game 4, everythings fine. If we lose, I would say we're in trouble.

Anyway, we didn't have the puck luck either tonight. We score a goal from those two scrambles 9/10 times. Tonight it didn't go in. The Devils have had a lead in this series for a whopping 7 minutes. That tells a story too.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Looking at the main boards thread...

... where are there roomy parking lots in NJ?

Reactions: Bolt 45

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Anyone have a clip of that Serg's "cheap shot"? Would like to have another look at it.

Here it is.

It will probably get referred to the league office for disciplinary review, but I dont think there's enough there to say it was intentional & suspend. The reverse angle does look worse than this view though.

Reactions: JoVel

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
The people on this board blaming the officials are a f**king joke. The Lightning choked. Plain and simple. Accept it.
Oh f*** off. Wouldn't call it a choke when the game was tied going into the third period. We had chances to take the lead after their second goal but we couldn't put it in an open net. Shit happens and it's not like the Devils didn't play for their lives. The PK was also the best it's been in a long time. It's a clean slate on Wednesday and I have no doubt in my mind we will win that game.

Reactions: LonLon Lei

Matt Watson

Feb 10, 2018
Fairfield, CT
Time to shut down that repeat script of yours? Seems like it got stuck some months ago
I'm the one with the repeat script?! That's pretty damn funny. Losers blame officials. Good teams go out and take care of business. It's simple, TB lost it's composure and then lost the game. Hopefully they will learn from their mistakes.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Here it is.

It will probably get referred to the league office for disciplinary review, but I dont think there's enough there to say it was intentional & suspend. The reverse angle does look worse than this view though.

assassination of sergachev by the coward coleman

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
I don't like cheap nut shots, even when a favorite player on my team does it. :(

But yeah, Devils fans are acting like their darling boys are all perfect angels. :rolleyes:

Ah well, it looks like there is finally some real hostility building up on the main series board. Must be the Playoffs!! :cool:

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Also wouldn't mind changing up that top line. They've had three games to figure it out and they're still doing their usual dipsy doodle crap. They've been complete non factors 5 on 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad