5P9FWeZ.png

CamMKmq.png

Kn2CWW1.png

qoNe8Wj.png

s4Poh0J.png

Reactions: LightningStrikes

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
Ok if we gonna win this game we need a few things. A PP one-timer goal from Stamkos. 2 assists from Kucherov. And there is one more thing we need to complete the plan. That Cooper's chewing gum!

rocket-raccoon.png

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Win this one and we can start worrying about Boston. Lose and it's a close series again.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Need to continue to punish their ECHL level defense. Get a few early and DO NOT let up. Make no mistake, this is a series ending game if TB comes away with the W, so the Devils are going to come with absolutely everything they have.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Let's see if we can do the same thing again even when they have last change. Think the first line will have to step up.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Let's see if we can do the same thing again even when they have last change. Think the first line will have to step up.

First line will have to step up. We will need them to get the attention of their best D because I'm thinking they want to put their best D on the Point line right now. Kuch line hasnt been able to create very much. I think we will see NJs best game so far tonight. Our guys need to be ready. Oh and hopefully no Sustr. PLEASSEE!

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
Thor my #Go Bolts for the playoff road gamez
Edit: Nah I'll just use Zeus regardless.

I like what TJ said after the game 2.Just focus on this one and forget that we have the lead in this series now.
Let's play our game!!

Last edited:

Maelmoor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Keys:
- Shoot a lot and make sure there is plenty of traffic in front of Schneider, let's break him!
- Be prepared for an early assault, need to be prepared to meet a desperate team
- Get Stamkos and Kuch going, they have another level in them
- Put pressure on their defence, that's their biggest weakness
- Defence needs to focus, I want to see Strålman bounce back!

Reactions: LonLon Lei

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
Tonight has the potential to be a letdown game if we can't match their intensity. They'll be fired up. I know Schneider has had a rough run - let's hope he's not back to form.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
I think unless Girardi is dead, he's in the lineup. You just can't put Sustr or Dotchin out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad