GDT: #4 - 10/11/18 | sharks @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHS

Oct 11, 2013
Rangers could not defend against Carolina, a team with about 1/3rd the offensive talent as the Sharks... this should go great tonight.

Only hope is the 4 days off helped, or possibly the Sharks decide to play the “5 pass before a shot” game to keep this one close.

Valhalla

Nov 12, 2016
Bouvet Island
Marc Staal is 12th all time in NYR GP and will make his way into the top 10 this season. No way he doesn't play. If he plays more, it'll help us Tank. He's a pro athlete, he's not taking himself out anytime soon, faking an injury or getting sat. Embrace the Tank! Get on board and just focus on Chytil, LA, Howden and ADA this year! If they make strides while also losing, that's a win.
He made it into the 'Best one eyed Rangers ever' toooo many years ago already... :cry:

Reactions: MetalJaws

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Howden with a real opportunity here; this game could be a defining moment in his season.

I kind of wish that we were more willing to try Chytil on the wing, but I understand wanting him to develop at centre as much as possible before we resort to that. Hopefully if it looks like he'll be getting fourth line minutes for the foreseeable future, we just send him to the A and get him big minutes down there.

Reactions: TheKingsCourt

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Assuming the Rangers stick the course with a true rebuild, I sincerely doubt more than 10-15% of the current roster will be on the roster in 3 years.

Now...before all you get pissy and throw your keyboards out the window, don’t let elementary common sense keep you from eviscerating 4th liners and bottom pair defensemen who will be flipped for 7th round picks, packaged in deadline deals, or retire within the next 18 months.

Reactions: effen

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
It's actually pretty liberating not caring about the outcome of the games anymore. I want to see the kids develop, I know they're going to make mistakes, but it's way less infuriating to watch a team made up of young players make mistakes than it is a team mostly made of vets. A win would be nice to get their confidence up though.

Reactions: FultonReed

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
tumblr_pfd0gcgkWE1rg9v07o1_r2_540.gif

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Did you miss the rookie center on the second line?

Third line, but what does that matter towards Chytil? We want one of the best skill forward prospects in the league playing on the fourth line without PP time? You are happy that Vesey and Fast play top 9 but Chytil is on the fourth line? I certainly don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad