GDT: #4 - 01/22/21 | RANGERS @ penguins | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
Wow some of our young guys really looked good tonight. Chytil, kakko and miller were all fantastic.

Strome is beyond useless.

kreiders contract will become an anchor in about a year. I never liked him and always thought he was overrated. Takes too many games off.

zbad clearly is not 100%

panarin looks unmotivated

Reactions: Chalfdiggity3

Kravtsov420

May 4, 2019
Another winnable game lost by the coaches personnel decisions. “I’m going to play who deserves it... HURR DURRR..*plays Ryan strome in OT*

Reactions: dangsLITE

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
I think you are right. I think the decision making in overtime highlights our stupidity.

We really slowed down after the Kakko goal.
It’s an approach I don’t understand: having a multi-goal lead gives you the freedom to be more positive — that way you have a cushion if your attack results in a goal against.

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
Team played well. They should have the skill level + goaltending to win >half the shootouts, but the Penguins scorers made perfect moves.

Top guys need to get going, and while that Laf-Zib-Kreid line is totally fine on paper I don't feel like I ever want to see it again

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
Kreider with an absolutely unforgivable shift on the tying goal against. Poor dump in, cant win the puck battle, then goes to the same man Johnson has and leaves the D Man wide open. Such a braindead play.

I also noticed when he just gave the puck to Crosby in OT. And when he had an open side and instead of stuffing the puck he skated around the net.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
All three goals could not be stopped. Pittsburgh really didn’t play a great game, they got bounces.

Rangers should be happy they got a point and move on. A lot of good things.

Miller will only get better, which is scary. Kakko and Chytil had very good games. Again.

Strome is useless.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
You guys are god damn stupid if you think Deangelo is the wrong choice for the shootout lol he is by far one of the best on the team, maybe on Zib has better in tight moves

Reactions: Chytilmania

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Laf had a bad game but I wonder if it’s ever occurred to our genius coach to play him in
his natural position

considering we’re 4 f***ing games into his career and already is putting him on his off side

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
This should be a night where we praised K'Andre freaking Miller for playing an amazing game. Instead it's another fkin loss against a very mediocre team.

Reactions: Ori
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad