Post-Game Talk: #38: FLYERS 1 at Hurricanes 3, Monday, Dec. 31, 2018, 6:00 pm ET

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
post game makes me sick, they said hart was god, now he sucks, neuvy is now god, next game they say he sucks, elliot plays, he's god and next game he sucks and go back to hart again, i mean for god sakes, it's not the goalies, it's the whole freaking team, it's what they are right now, it's been this way since oct we are not a good team, changes have to made in the offseason, that's the end of it.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
post game makes me sick, they said hart was god, now he sucks, neuvy is now god, next game they say he sucks, elliot plays, he's god and next game he sucks and go back to hart again, i mean for god sakes, it's not the goalies, it's the whole freaking team, it's what they are right now, it's been this way since oct we are not a good team, changes have to made in the offseason, that's the end of it.
Pretty much....^

gto64dr

Jan 15, 2012
There's a pattern to Flyers losses lately and it's getting boring. Stupid passes and lack of net presence. I finally found something Clement and I agree on. Too often looking for fancy (easy) plays and not shooting first and crashing the net. We are forcing passes and turning over the puck in both zones. Defensively, with our face off stats, we should be dumping the puck out whenever in doubt. Offensively we should become a "shoot first" offense.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Maybe we are just using terms loosely. When I hear first liner I think boarder line star. Basically to me there are bad, average, good, very good, star, superstar rankings. A first liner is very good/star. I don’t see that yet. Y
... by that definition how many first line players are there in the league?

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
Provorov-Ghost
Sanheim-Gudas
Hagg-Myers
Folin

Replace hagg with Morin when ready. Waive Amac.

Jettany

Feb 21, 2018
Yes there are 62 first line wingers if there are 31 teams. Blah blah blah. I was just saying what I believe is a first line winger. Damn you are so smart. How old are you, honestly?
And the age thing is a serious question. Not sarcastic.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Anyone got a tracker of how many points a player scores that changes the lead? I feel like Jake gets so many nothing goals and assists. Don’t wanna whale on the lad, but he’s so forgettable this year.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
There's a pattern to Flyers losses lately and it's getting boring. Stupid passes and lack of net presence. I finally found something Clement and I agree on. Too often looking for fancy (easy) plays and not shooting first and crashing the net. We are forcing passes and turning over the puck in both zones. Defensively, with our face off stats, we should be dumping the puck out whenever in doubt. Offensively we should become a "shoot first" offense.

i actually agree, the only team that doesnt make it on themselves is nick foles and eagles offense, with the flyers, it's perfect passing, with sixers it's trying to jump shoot like they are going to be steph curry, with the phillies it's matt k wouldnt either bother to go after starting pitching.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad