Post-Game Talk: #38: FLYERS 1 at Hurricanes 3, Monday, Dec. 31, 2018, 6:00 pm ET

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
I was in Thailand for six years, but I never sat down at a Chinese place. There was one close to the apartment I lived in the first year I was there, but there were ducks hanging from the rafters and I am totally against eating ducks. For one thing, they taste like rubber to me, but more importantly, I grew up loving Daffy Duck in cartoons and actual ducks in real life, because I think they are hilarious, so seeing their carcasses hanging there made me sad.
Interesting. I have a story about 2 guys (I was one of them), a flock of ducks, a BB gun, and a pellet gun. It's honestly a very interesting story from the standpoint of how evolution works. Still, I'll make sure never to tell it on here. You'd hate it more than I could even fathom.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes Hughes

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Maybe I’m wrong, but I’ve seen them get a lot more conservative the last few games. A lot more focus on D - but just like with Hak... I think they’ve got them playing too safe most of the time.

Who knows. Happy NYE. Take it easy boys.

Good observation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->