Post-Game Talk: #38: FLYERS 1 at Hurricanes 3, Monday, Dec. 31, 2018, 6:00 pm ET

04hockey

Sep 28, 2017
tough to watch :ha: ….. get on with the rebuild and get what we can for G, Voracek and Simmonds …..it's just time :(:(

FanForLife

Oct 27, 2018
Winnipeg
Do the players ever take some responsibility? If you are talented, the coach shouldn't ****ing matter. Alot of the game is one on one battles and decisions.
I agree with you, but kind of 2 different things. You are saying the players have talent? some do...some overrated, some young...I dunno. lots of issues here i think, makes it hard to pick one glaring.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
At least Neuvirth did his job. He's been great since his return from injury.

Reactions: Tripod

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
blaming hart really jj?

wheres the compete from the last game and into this game, none freaking idiot im sick of this commentating, stop blaming one guy and it's the whole team.

Jettany

Feb 21, 2018
Reached it? Probably not.

Will be be a superstar? Probably not.

Is he already a top like player with some room to grow? Indisputably, yes.
Maybe we are just using terms loosely. When I hear first liner I think boarder line star. Basically to me there are bad, average, good, very good, star, superstar rankings. A first liner is very good/star. I don’t see that yet. You get too sensitive about what people see and say. It’s a forum.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
blaming hart really jj?

wheres the compete from the last game and into this game, none freaking idiot im sick of this commentating, stop blaming one guy and it's the whole team.

Hart was weak, but can’t blame him completely. 2 games, 2 goals , equal zero points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad