Post-Game Talk: #38: FLYERS 1 at Hurricanes 3, Monday, Dec. 31, 2018, 6:00 pm ET

Jettany

Feb 21, 2018
You should just stop posting because the more you do, the worse you sound
You basically posted the same thing in another link. Something along the lines that the top teams have 3 or four players like g. That maybe one day tk Patrick frost etc. might be.

Obviously meaning they aren’t now.

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
1-0 in the last 38 minutes. Seems like they got past the other night's heartbreaker around that time. Next game will make everyone happy again. Mark it.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
Happy New Year

Hart had a bad game. He was due for one. If he were a 28-year-old veteran no one would make a big deal about it.

2019 will be a better year.

Reactions: Foggy14 and JXC

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
giphy.gif

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
post game makes me sick, they said hart was god, now he sucks, neuvy is now god, next game they say he sucks, elliot plays, he's god and next game he sucks and go back to hart again, i mean for god sakes, it's not the goalies, it's the whole freaking team, it's what they are right now, it's been this way since oct we are not a good team, changes have to made in the offseason, that's the end of it.

When all else fails blame the goaltending. Its the cheap, easy way out.

Reactions: tucson83

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Hart reminded me so much of bobrovsky tonight . Young . Goals over glove hand. Hope we are not stupid again!!!

Not worried about him in the slightest. Year ago he was playing in the junior tournament. Now hes playing in the best league in the world. Just going to take some time. Some want him to be the savior yesterday. That is not how it works

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
Not worried about him in the slightest. Year ago he was playing in the junior tournament. Now hes playing in the best league in the world. Just going to take some time. Some want him to be the savior yesterday. That is not how it works
I'm not either, in the slightest. But I won't lie. That bounceback can't come soon enough. Saturday was f***ed up. And today was what it looks like when the wheels fall completely off for a kid athlete.

I'd actually start him tomorrow. No joke. This shit might be critical.

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017

nope, hockey is a team sport, goalies only stop pucks and dont score goals.

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
Also, and I say this into a vacuum, I was laughing 100% at the comparison of horse shit to weise shit, not because I was engaging in any pile-on.

Poor mods working extra hard tonight. Don't drop the axe though guys, this one's worth the patience I think.

Reactions: Tripod

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad