Post-Game Talk: #35: FLYERS 3 at Rangers 2 (SO), Sunday, Dec. 23, 2018, 7:00 pm ET

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Dave reacting to Mrs. Hakstol hollering for him to get out of the dark basement and go do some farm chores, as he stares at a now blank TV screen after he finished watching the game, and realizes once again, he's no longer an NHL coach.

giphy.gif

twwcOFe.gif

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
It's all about being in the right place at the right time. Why, I know a coach who would've played Colby in his top 4 for 3 years over talented prospects and not once would it have been out of desperation.

Yeah I know a guy who would inflate Colby's icetime so much he would get a sizeable pay rise from the Chicago Blackhawks

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
You'd have a hard time convincing anyone which one of those turds is better, but at least Marshall shut the **** up after he was done ****ting the bed.
When Marshall was in Hershey, I was watching warm ups from the glass one game and he shot the puck right at the glass where I was standing when I wasn't looking. Startled the **** outta me and that mother****er was smirking. He knew exactly what he was doing :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad