Post-Game Talk: #35: FLYERS 3 at Rangers 2 (SO), Sunday, Dec. 23, 2018, 7:00 pm ET

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
uCwy7zP.jpg

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Had to watch the game on MSG so no idea what you're all on about with Colby tonight.

Anyway, 3-1-0 without Hakstol is pretty cool. Though that game felt the most like a Hakfest of the four so far. Sanheim had himself a very strange night, played about 80% of it like himself and the other 20% of it he looked like he was doing a very good Andy impression.

Reactions: Foggy14

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I’m getting a funny feeling that a few days after the trade freeze the flyers and blues are going to tango with a big trade

It makes a lot of sense. Not a deal to try to save the season but a shakeup that has been needed for a while. Hopefully getting us a top 4 defenseman.
I could see Fletch having a few standing offers that aren’t great, including a goalie. I would think it makes the most sense to run with Myers or Morin maybe both than trade a lot for a top 4 guy. We shouldn’t trade our 1st, Frost or Hart so it will be tough to acquire anyone that’s actually good and young.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->