Post-Game Talk: #35: FLYERS 3 at Rangers 2 (SO), Sunday, Dec. 23, 2018, 7:00 pm ET

Larry44

#FlyersPerpetualMediocrity
Mar 1, 2002
He has a good snap shot. Maybe a great one. Goalies never pick it up well. But having a good shot is almost meaningless if you can't put yourself in a position to use it consistently. That's the distinction between having a good shot (which many players have) and being a good shooter. He struggles to get himself in good shooting positions off-puck and create enough time/space to shoot it on-puck. He'll get there, but it's more a tease right now.
Patrick seems to have had more breakaways than most of their fwds, except Konecny. When he gets wingers to play with, he'll be great. Say, Farabee and Allison or Ratcliffe to finish.... :)

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA COLBY TALKING ABOUT HOW HIS PRO CAREER CAME EASY FOR HIM, YOU f***ING DOPE GO TO SPORTS CLIPS AND CUT THAT MOP

(context is saying Patrick may have gotten complacent because last season came easy for him, which is so factually incorrect it's laughable after his league bottom 1st half; other context is Colby has a jelly bean for a brain and delusions of grandeur because he played 3 NHL games)

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Gotta find a way to win ugly ones. Even the great teams have ugly games like this

I get that but this isn’t a one off for this team nor is it for Scott Gordon coached teams either.

I don’t really have any expectations for this season either way in regards to wins & losses at this point so I’m not complaining on that front.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
I imagine Hak is checking the boxscore for Sanheim’s ice time, and then exploding in anger when he sees it’s higher than Hagg’s.
15157759.jpg

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA COLBY TALKING ABOUT HOW HIS PRO CAREER CAME EASY FOR HIM, YOU ****ING DOPE GO TO SPORTS CLIPS AND CUT THAT MOP

(context is saying Patrick may have gotten complacent because last season came easy for him, which is so factually incorrect it's laughable after his league bottom 1st half; other context is Colby has a jelly bean for a brain and delusions of grandeur because he played 3 NHL games)

Uncle Colby: Back in 07 I could shoot a hockey puck 200 mph.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad