3 games for Artyukhin - enough, or not enough ?

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Vorky you are all the time talking about other subjects (changing subject) than the case where R2 assaulted Jalasvaara and injured his eye... no wonder you voted "about right"

kajoo

Jan 17, 2003
Slovakia
Visit site
kajoo
Dont buy your argument. Just ask Pacioretty how did he feel after the hit

Remember similar incident Bertuzzi vs Sekeráš in St.Petersburg 2000, May 9th, with Sekeráš suffering concussion. Bertuzzi threw clean hit on Sekeráš, and Sekeráš hit glass partition with his head. No punishment either.

And this is what Lubo Sekeráš said about that incident :

Good hit, he reseted my memory :laugh:

Week later, Sekeráš played WC final game.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
32 should be about right. This mindless piece of junk never was good at hockey and he isn't good at being tough either. He just jumps ppl at the wrong time/wrong place/in a wrong way.

sirMcDuck

Feb 19, 2006
What makes this even worst is that Jalasvaara may never see clearly with his left eye.

ebis

Dec 10, 2012
Czech Republic
Someone says Jalasvaara is seriously hurt someone says he is not injured.
So what is truth?

http://sport.sme.sk/c/6677476/artuchin-neuniesol-hit-supera-pri-bitke-mu-zranil-oko.html

Podľa denníka Sovietskij Sport utrpel Fín pri incidente pár zranení na hlave a hrozí mu chirurgický zákrok oka. Aj deň po zápase je v opatere lekárov, ktorí sa rozhodujú o ďalÅ¡om postupe liečby podočnicovej kosti. PodrobnejÅ¡ie vyÅ¡etrenia objavili aj ďalÅ¡ie podliatiny a pomliaždenie očnej gule.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
ebis
I hope you dont take SME as serious KHL source :D I know, they quoted SovSport but ... you know how media manipulation works ;)

I dont say that SME/SITA is manipulating in this case, but generally, slovak mainstream media use to manipulate the readers if writing/speaking about KHL. If I had time, I would give you many examples... f.e. Satan vs Chara. No info in mainstream media (only webhhokej24.sk) about KHL´s statement that it was clean hit. Why? :amazed:

kajoo

Jan 17, 2003
Slovakia
Visit site
here we go with conspiration theories :laugh:

is russian source reliable enough for you ?

http://en.rsport.ru/hockey/20130123/641372405.html

A vicious beating on the ice that left an opponent with a damaged eyeball has caused the KHL to ban former Tampa Bay Lightning wing Evgeny Artyukhin for three games, the league said Wednesday.

Artyukhin punched Dynamo Moscow defenseman Janne Jalasvaara repeatedly in the face while playing for SKA St. Petersburg on Tuesday, leaving the Finn out for a month or more.

Jalasvaara, who had earlier shoved Artyukhin in the back, was helpless during the assault, curled up on the ice after Artyukhin's first blows removed his helmet.

"You could say Janne was lucky. Everything was decided by millimeters," Dynamo's head doctor Valery Konov said on the team website, adding that the player had still sustained a tear to the membrane of his eyeball, as well as concussion.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
kajoo
you did not get the point. It sometimes happens.

I have followed the job of slovak mainstream media for a few years. I have a lot of data, dont worry. I know the people who works for slovak media, and I know they know NOTHING about KHL.

Look at this

The most important infos are missing:
- Cup of Hope has connection to KHL draft
- prize money for clubs

EDIT:
Another biased article about KHL.

Last edited:

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
kajoo
you did not get the point. It sometimes happens.

I have followed the job of slovak mainstream media for a few years. I have a lot of data, dont worry. I know the people who works for slovak media, and I know they know NOTHING about KHL.

Look at this

The most important infos are missing:
- Cup of Hope has connection to KHL draft
- prize money for clubs

Hi Medvedev! Hows business theese days? Arthyukin fine?

kajoo

Jan 17, 2003
Slovakia
Visit site
vorky,

Not gonna argue with that although I dont see relation between slovak media bringing up russian articles and Artyukhin´s assault on Jalasvaara.

Back to topic: Jalasvaara is out for month, and Dynamo head doc says he´s yet lucky to be out for month only with torn membrane of his eyeball and concussion.

Thanks everyone for their votes.

Babula

May 31, 2012
No way, Artyukhin is a piece of s**t. And I'll start to think same in Medvedev's case. As the main representative of KHL with his SKA, he is showing real picture how the things will work...

And about Artyukhin sanction is clear. A month or two in hospital... That's the only sanction he needs.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
:laugh::handclap:
I would love to know what Vorky considers to be a legitimate source, as all he/she seems to do is criticise everyone else.

Read my post here #344

I can imagine why you dont understand me. You dont live in Central Europe, you have no idea how it works. Maybe you have friends here, visiting this region during vacations, but it does not mean you understand it.

I follow you for a while and I can claim - you dont know how KHL works.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
kajoo
It is very easy to criticize something (KHL in our case) if I dont know how it (KHL) works.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Why you keep defending such ******** like it's your own child? That's crap. That's not fair. I know it, you know it (you've said so yourself) and everyone else except some people with truly serious problems know it. So why?

Bojovnik

Feb 11, 2007
England
Read my post here #344

I can imagine why you dont understand me. You dont live in Central Europe, you have no idea how it works. Maybe you have friends here, visiting this region during vacations, but it does not mean you understand it.

And you think you know so much about me hmm? Good one.

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Maybe Ivanans not wanting to fight has something to do with his almost carear ending head injury... You can tell he has been very conservative this season, even in the fight he did have, a very conservative fight. There is no surprise he left NHL, he just can't take those hits to the head anymore. He is in Riga basically for fanfare, which makes him kind of useless really.

But I hope Arty gets punished by Gillies or Mirasty. BTW is Yablonski retired - turned trainor for Vityaz? He was the craziest nut of them all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad