3 games for Artyukhin - enough, or not enough ?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

tuozzi

Dec 9, 2011
Turku
Sorry, you didn't seem to get it.

Or the other way: another Finnish player who plays provocation game gets beat down by a Russian, and Finns are all around Internet crying, cursing Artyukhin and saying some "propaganda" nonsense. You are obviously not very well familiar with situation in Russia if you think that anyone in Russia is braiwashed by propaganda and cheers just because a foreign player gets injured. However, whenever somewhere Russians and Finns confront, we hear some **** from Finns all the time. I guess they are brainwashed too!

In the long end, I hope no one now thinks that Jalasvaara suffered some terrible injury or was a nice lamb. The "I've never seen anything like that!" was also just disproved.
All evidence now is "I hate Artyukhin" and "Assault from behind". Assault from behind, OK, that's why he did get suspended.

Sound about right.

I'm sure media in every country has its national bias, so yes to a degree we are brainwashed. However, this is so blatantly vicious attack that a bunch of Russians downplaying it speaks volumes of bias in that end. Or maybe it's just my blue-tinted glasses..

I really don't get all these excuses; Jalasvaara is an agitator, such things have happened before, he was not severely injured. That's all irrelevant, such actions should be easy enough to condemn based on there own merit, or lack thereof.

By the way, how do you disprove me not seeing something before. Have you seen me see such an assault or are you a psychic?

agent082

Feb 11, 2012
Jalasvaara is back in business. Has artyukhin been playing in any game after incident?

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
that's it? I expected something more brutal when I was opening this thread to be honest.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
R2 is a ****ing chicken. You never see him fighting a legit fighters. Always cheap shotting normal players and acting badass. What goes around comes around *****.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->