GDT: 3/20/18 - 7:30PM EDT - Toronto vs Tampa Bay

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
We might've gotten our groove back.

And if I can take a moment to be sanctimonious can we please stay calm if we are down a few goals? I know we were not playing well but Babcock gonna Babcock. Yeah, Cooper's gonna get rope-a-doped and made a fool of. That happens to everyone. But this team is too talented to not break through with the game plan he comes up with. We got our legs under us and they had no answer.

For at least a moment let's take this all in and exhale together
Seriously. Saw a little bit of that swagger again tonight.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
lol entertaining game, they've stopped with the phone calls for a while now. Sorry to disappoint lol

Give it about 20 minutes. There is nothing better than rye and Moosehead infused pissed off drunk Canadian hockey fans on talk radio.:D

UseYourHedman

Hold my beer for a sec
Mar 17, 2018
PNW
Just went back and read posts when bolts were down 3-0. Hilarious! I thought I got too into games but some people....
55266732.jpg

url

Last edited:

Matt Watson

Feb 10, 2018
Fairfield, CT
Lol Zaitsev can't wash Stralman's jock strap. He's a **** player. And double lol at Matthews being as good as Kucherov.
Zaitsev is Toronto's most consistent defensive defenseman and if you ask 31 GMs around the league who they would rather have on their team, no way it's a slam dunk for Kuch. Matthews is a more complete two way player who brings scoring and a 6' 3", 220 lb body to the mix. In short, you don't know WTF you're talking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: BTP

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Great come back win but this team is showing me there going to be like Montreal or the capitals in the playoffs right now. If Vasy does not get his stuff together we go nowhere in the playoffs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad