[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
5o WINS!

giphy.gif

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Nice win boys. Now let's play 3 full periods like the 3rd tonight.

Please.

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
well, it is nice to win, but actully we should not read to much into these meaningless games. win or lose now will not make any difference in the play-off.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
Dominant 3rd. Can't remember the last time I saw them skate that hard. A LOT of great effort tonight.

That last PK was great. Stamkos' speed up top makes a big difference.

McD getting aclimated now.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
We might've gotten our groove back.

And if I can take a moment to be sanctimonious can we please stay calm if we are down a few goals? I know we were not playing well but Babcock gonna Babcock. Yeah, Cooper's gonna get rope-a-doped and made a fool of. That happens to everyone. But this team is too talented to not break through with the game plan he comes up with. We got our legs under us and they had no answer.

For at least a moment let's take this all in and exhale together

Reactions: T REX

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
Now let's string some dominant wins together. Miller, McDonagh, and Cirelli have figured our system out and that plus Drej being back seems to have made a difference.

Reactions: T REX

UseYourHedman

Hold my beer for a sec
Mar 17, 2018
PNW
Takeaways:
- I'm liking 27 & 10 more every game. They're both gonna be huge in the playoffs.
- That 3rd period was awesome. Definitely builds my confidence that they have that play in them still.
- Officiating was a joke. Piss poor.
- When was the last time we scored an empty net goal? Seems like forever.

Last edited:

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
We might've gotten our groove back.

And if I can take a moment to be sanctimonious can we please stay calm if we are down a few goals? I know we were not playing well but Babcock gonna Babcock. Yeah, Cooper's gonna get rope-a-doped and made a fool of. That happens to everyone. But this team is too talented to not break through with the game plan he comes up with. We got our legs under us and they had no answer.

For at least a moment let's take this all in and exhale together

ohuYyG6.gif

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
And now the fun part. Tuning into TSN 1050 for their post game show. Phone calls should be AWESOME.

Matt Watson

Feb 10, 2018
Fairfield, CT
A lot to like in that one. When was the last time the Lightning faced a 6 on 5 skater disadvantage in the final minute or two and didn't spend almost the entire time in their own zone facing bomb after bomb and unable to clear? It's been a long time and it was really nice to see them do it so well tonight. Anyway, a really nice win but still want to see them back it up with more consistent play and a full 60 minute effort.

Oh, and Vasy, still not all there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad