GDT: #27: FLYERS at Sabres, Saturday, Dec. 8, 2018, 1:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Why is this idiot calling up Varone? We already have too many trash players in front of our good young guys, why are we adding more?

I am not liking us dismiss jordan weal when he has some of the best possession stats on our team. This is a guy that needs to be given more opportunity not less.
Weal sucks. Possessions stats don’t mean much if nothing ever comes from it.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Well, you're not AHL MVP by accident. He has a lot of versatile skill for that level. Definitely one of the best AHL vets they've had in recent times, along with Weal. Heavier game than Weal though, which should please someone.

Can he handle NHL system work and checking, so as to not get caved to play offense? Is he smart enough? We'll see.

That'd be so pathetic if Weise is in over Lindblom. Lindblom is better at 5v5 than Raffl or Simmonds even. But Weise. Him first.

As if there is any doubt?

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

C0DITH

Apr 30, 2017
I like that Chuck is at least giving guys like Varone a look. Worse case he is another Weal and gets sent down soon, best case, he can turn around the lack of scoring the bottom 6 is struggling with.

Reactions: Curufinwe

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
As if there is any doubt?

i-really-hate-that-man-gif-8.gif

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
That'd be so pathetic if Weise is in over Lindblom. Lindblom is better at 5v5 than Raffl or Simmonds even. But Weise. Him first.

I forgot that benching both of them means Weal plays, which he probably won't if Varone is playing.

Lindblom being on the 4th line with Laughton and Weise wouldn't be so bad if they were getting regular shifts, and not this 5 or 6 minute shit. Hak is grinding the top guys to dust and sacrificing the development of Lindblom and Sanheim in a desperate attempt to keep his job. He should be fired for that alone, and replaced by a coach who doesn't have to try (in vain) to rectify 3.3 seasons worth of mediocrity every night.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
There is just as much of a chance that even the slightest improvement on ice saves his ass. I want scorched earth. Ensure it happens. No mercy.

The Nutter way, is a dark path haha.
Getting rid of him at the cost of guys like Ghost and Lindblom doesn’t help us though.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Forgot Weal was still on the team :)

Raffl Varone Simmonds
Funny enough, a better 5v5 lineup would be:

Lindblom - Laughton/Varone - Raffl
* Hopefully Raffl can switch sides.

Weise - Laughton/Varone - Simmer

4th line gets enough min to keep them happy. Hell, Hak would probably use the

Lindblom - X - Raffl as the 4th line anyway

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Funny enough, a better 5v5 lineup would be:

Lindblom - Laughton/Varone - Raffl
* Hopefully Raffl can switch sides.

Weise - Laughton/Varone - Simmer

4th line gets enough min to keep them happy. Hell, Hak would probably use the

Lindblom - X - Raffl as the 4th line anyway
And who was CLB 4th line and we wonder why this team is going no where.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Getting rid of him at the cost of guys like Ghost and Lindblom doesn’t help us though.

By no means. Don’t confuse my hatred for a lack of vision. I just think it’s going to take absolutely everything to get him out.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Tell your ticket rep to go **** himself.
He was saying how Hextall had a lot of control over Hakstol. I literally just let him talk and was like the fans aren’t coming back until Hakstol is fired. No one wants to watch boring hockey like this.

Literally the players to the fans are disinterested. I get waiting on Q but you can make knob the interim and then if you get Q make Knob the head coach of the phantoms.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
He was saying how Hextall had a lot of control over Hakstol. I literally just let him talk and was like the fans aren’t coming back until Hakstol is fired. No one wants to watch boring hockey like this.

Literally the players to the fans are disinterested. I get waiting on Q but you can make knob the interim and then if you get Q make Knob the head coach of the phantoms.

I feel kind of sorry for him. What a terrible job to have to do.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
And who was CLB 4th line and we wonder why this team is going no where.
It also that they don’t have shit goaltending every game along with a D that can handle opposing play.

Just a down year for most of the players atm

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

Geez, do they think you're an idiot? That's insulting.

If Hex had so much control over Hakstol, then why is Hak doing even more of the bad things?

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Question, where do you get your gifs?

Google images and God.

Maybe they are keeping Hak to tank for Hughes and then sign Q in the off-season with some other signings.

Have you not heard Dave Scott talking about the trade deadline? Here's him talking to Fletch about it the other day.

sellsell.gif.6e427cde868bc1e8984dce5a97dab0ee.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad