van Riemsdyk14Weal13Raffl13 Hagg16Folin16
Laughton14Vorobyev13Simmonds11
Weise
Lehtera
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Hakstols not going anywhere. Fletcher literally said Hakstol is my coach on NHL network. My ticket rep gave me a call and you could tell he was coached on propping Hak up. He said Q has already stated he was not coming back this year. I had not heard that.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I'm sure every team that changed coaches made a phone call to Q, and I'm sure Fletcher has as well, at the least, doing due diligence.
Why would Q want to come back mid-season? He's making $6M this year.
He can wait until June, knowing he's everyone's first choice.

CerpinTaxt

Apr 1, 2009
KY
If this coach is sticking around, then they need to make it to the playoffs. The playoffs are a true testemant of a coach's ability, and so far Hak has laid 2 turds. If he bungles another playoff round, he will most assuredly be fired.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
Hakstols not going anywhere. Fletcher literally said Hakstol is my coach on NHL network. My ticket rep gave me a call and you could tell he was coached on propping Hak up. He said Q has already stated he was not coming back this year. I had not heard that.
i heard he wasn't coming until after christmas at the very least. so this year might be right,but i haven't heard it woulden't be this season.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
If this coach is sticking around, then they need to make it to the playoffs. The playoffs are a true testemant of a coach's ability, and so far Hak has laid 2 turds. If he bungles another playoff round, he will most assuredly be fired.

Lol, they aren't sniffing the playoffs this year.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

What kind of dirt does this piece of f***ing shit have on Holmgren and/or Scott?

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
It's not complicated, right now the alternatives are Gordon and Knob. That's it.
Vigneault isn't coming here on an interim coach deal, Hitchcock was already hired, who's left? Dineen?

So why make a coaching change that could just result in chaos when you're trying to evaluate the team?

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
It's not complicated, right now the alternatives are Gordon and Knob. That's it.
Vigneault isn't coming here on an interim coach deal, Hitchcock was already hired, who's left? Dineen?

So why make a coaching change that could just result in chaos when you're trying to evaluate the team?

It's not complicated, moving on from failure is good.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
What kind of dirt does this piece of ****ing **** have on Holmgren and/or Scott?

They can keep him as far as I am concerned.

It’s ironic because Hextall was let go essentially due to a lack of results. Holmgren can tie his noose right beside Hakstol too for all I care.

The fans are dwindling, and rightfully so.

FlyerNutter

Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
I was looking at the scoring stats and was reminded that TK is playing at a 57 point pace while only averaging 15 minutes per night....

No matter how great these young guys play, Hakstol WILL NOT give them appropriate icetime.

All of these kids, outside of Hagg and Prov has been treated like shit under the Hakstol tenure.

Every single one. No way around that. Personally? I’d love for Ghost to demand a trade and have it be public. I’ve gone from apathy to pure rage at this organization. I want to see them destroyed game after game. Nothing else matters until the moron is gone. He took out Hextall, and now I hope he does me a solid and takes out Homer too.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
All of these kids, outside of Hagg and Prov has been treated like **** under the Hakstol tenure.

Every single one. No way around that. Personally? I’d love for Ghost to demand a trade and have it be public. I’ve gone from apathy to pure rage at this organization. I want to see them destroyed game after game. Nothing else matters until the moron is gone. He took out Hextall, and now I hope he does me a solid and takes out Homer too.
people say many things about ed sneider, but the one thing he did was treat the players the right way. young and old, stars to role players,they all felt important and needed on the team. sadly i don't think this is how things are anymore.

FlyerNutter

Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Hakstol will be fired when the team keeps losing.

Yes, I said when. This team will continue to lose games.

Reality would suggest that.

A huge part of me believes he will survive this season. They will either trade for immediate help or the talent in the current team will just take over.

That, or he is absolved for the kids going through some struggles, and the goaltending.

The road is paved for another year with him. I firmly believe no other NHL organization would have employed him this long. This has become one of the worst run teams in the league. I don’t mean it to be offensive to anyone, but imo that’s clear as day. We ARE the Leafs of the latter Sundin years.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

I would just like to make sure that this sinks in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad