Not sure if anyone has said this but the lines at practice were:

Briere-Plekanec-Gionta
Weise-Desharnais-Gallagher
Galchenyuk-Eller-Bourque
Moen-White-Parros

Markov-Emelin
Tinordi-Gorges
Murray-Bouillon

As you can see no patch and pk they had just came in from Sochi.

This second line is getting me excited :sarcasm:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
The tandem of Murray-Beaulieu was really coming along. Nathan had no problems playing on the right side and his defensive play has really progressed. Not sure why Nathan is not up.
I am sure that there are moves about to happen to bring him back....

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
I love how everyone under estimates PK and he just learns and soaks it up.

We shouldnt feel too sorry for PK though.

He got a two week all expenses paid vacation to a beautiful resort area. He got to hang out with all sorts of athletes from all around the world (think female biathlon and cross country). And he comes home with a gold medal around his neck and did not have to risk injury like a certain few players did (Tavares).

Win - win.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas

He got a two week all expenses paid vacation to a beautiful resort area. He got to hang out with all sorts of athletes from all around the world (think female biathlon and cross country). And he comes home with a gold medal around his neck and did not have to risk injury like a certain few players did (Tavares).

Win - win.

And he carried himself with dignity and class. A terrific young man

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Not sure if anyone has said this but the lines at practice were:

Briere-Plekanec-Gionta
Weise-Desharnais-Gallagher
Galchenyuk-Eller-Bourque
Moen-White-Parros

Markov-Emelin
Tinordi-Gorges
Murray-Bouillon

As you can see no patch and pk they had just came in from Sochi.

Any word on whether pk and patches will play, and is patches still nursing that injury?

I dont want to spend time watching a game with weise on the 2nd line, and mouillon in the 3rd pairing. Everyone should make alternative plans if this is the case.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec

Win - win.

Female snowboarders are by far the hottest winter Olympic athletes.

Dave Stubbs ‏@Dave_Stubbs 8h

Habs Price on Subban: "He definitely carried himself very well, he handled himself w/ the utmost professionalism; a big part of the team"

Last edited:

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Female snowboarders are by far the hottest winter Olympic athletes.

Dave Stubbs ‏@Dave_Stubbs 8h

Habs Price on Subban: "He definitely carried himself very well, he handled himself w/ the utmost professionalism; a big part of the team"

I dont know man. You need to check out some of the cross country athletes.

Kalla from Sweden (cross country) and Soukalova from the Czech Republic (biathlon). They would make me forget about hockey.;)

Kudos to PK for handling it exactly the way I knew he would. Very classy.

HABS win CUPS*

BhQHg-TCMAAWphu.jpg

WatchfulElm

Former "Domi a favor"
Jan 31, 2007
Rive-Sud
Nothing, aside from being the whipping boy. It's just a huge drop off from the great talent we've been seeing in the last 2 weeks.

But one could argue that DD has a better PPG since his 19 games slump than every canadian forward during the Olympics, including Sidney Crosby! :naughty:

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
I think it will be a sluggish game against detroit. Fortunately, the wings probably wont be much fresher, and they have zetterberg out. Datsyuk probably isn't anywhere near 100% either.

I think Budaj has a shot to get a rare home start for this one, despite it being a key divisional game. It would be a pretty quick turnaround for price to start this one.

It has to be Budaj, especially considering its a back to back.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
I hope Subban watched Weber and Doughty a lot while in Russia he could get to that level

He actually had this interview with Cabbie from TSN where PK said what he wanted to do was to learn as much as he can from those guys and bring it back to Montreal. It was something like that.

PK has the best attitude. Him and Price.

I'm pretty sure he was making a joke. Subban has a Norris and neither of those guys do.

Oct 22, 2012
Practice lines today:

Paciorety-DD-Gallagher

Brière-Plekanec-Gionta

Galchenyuk-Eller-Bourque

Moen-White-Weise

I'll hold my criticism until Thursday. Hopefully this break helped bourque, but dear god that's a greasy lineup.

sventington

Sep 18, 2013
it'll be good to see Galchenyuk again. I imagine it'll take a few games to get him going, but there were many occasions over the past few weeks where we really felt his absence.

In light of his recent play, I now have a new target for White: 5 goals on the season. You can do it Whitey!

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
it'll be good to see Galchenyuk again. I imagine it'll take a few games to get him going, but there were many occasions over the past few weeks where we really felt his absence.

In light of his recent play, I now have a new target for White: 5 goals on the season. You can do it Whitey!

It will be ten next year. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad