Pre-Game Talk: 26/02/2014 Detroit @ Montréal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
:handclap::handclap:

I love the Olympics but I miss having something to watch on TV at night. Well, it's coming back Wednesday.

How will the crowd react to the coming back of our Olympians, especially our gold medalists? :yo:

Discuss! And please, PK, show Babcock why you should've been in the lineup.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Going to be fun. Expecting a big night from PK. And a question to Babcock at the end of the game like: "So....how was PK"? Answer:....He's great.....reason why he was invited to the Olympics. :D

Honestly thought.....we all know the craziness of the people in the stands. Something it's great, sometimes it's downright dumb. And if the Habs do not want to look stupid, they will present the Olympians TOGETHER. No need to single out Babcock 'cause if they do, I tell you...you will hear boos. I really hope I'm wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised. And if it happens, that crowd will again be signled out as one of the dumbness and it will true.....in that case.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Come on, don't you guys miss DD, Murray, Bouillon, Bourque, Parros? Don't you miss Gorges yelling "HERE WE GO BOYS, HERE WE GO! LET'S GO RED!"

Don't you miss this man taking baffling decisions?
Michel-Therrien-620x413.jpg

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
i'm super excited for some habs hockey! As much as I enjoyed the olympics it started to get boring. I miss fights or scrums after the whistle I didn't think I would but I do. :nod:

sventington

Sep 18, 2013
I am looking forward to it. The Olympics are fine and all, but I am glad there are 4 years in between each competition.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Come on, don't you guys miss DD, Murray, Bouillon, Bourque, Parros? Don't you miss Gorges yelling "HERE WE GO BOYS, HERE WE GO! LET'S GO RED!"

I don't think we can ask much more out of murray than what he has done in the last handful of games.

Any criticism directed for his recent play is unwarranted, really.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
I don't think we can ask much more out of murray than what he has done in the last handful of games.

Any criticism directed for his recent play is unwarranted, really.

I agree. Him and DD are playing well. But they're always lumped in the same group of players. That's why I mentionned them together.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven

Well last I check we were in the top 4 of the conference, why the weather is bad all of a sudden? With Galchenyuk back and a couple of gold medalists plus the trade deadline on the doorstep, it seems like everyone just wants to complain for the sake of having nothing else to say.

This isn't the Winnipeg Jets board right?

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
He sucks and leeches sheltered time and good wingers off of our centers that are actually valuable.

So Eller would be on pace for almost 1 ppg for the last 37 games?

Okay agreed that we need Galchenyuk to one day be our number 1 center, but the hate towards DD is getting absolutely ridiculous no other fan base would ever bash a player with the production hes been having in the past months, however small the player actually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad