Pre-Game Talk: 26/02/2014 Detroit @ Montréal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 6, 2011
So Eller would be on pace for almost 1 ppg for the last 37 games?

Okay agreed that we need Galchenyuk to one day be our number 1 center, but the hate towards DD is getting absolutely ridiculous no other fan base would ever bash a player with the production hes been having in the past months, however small the player actually is.

I don't really care about Eller. Pleks and Galchenyuk are treated like **** though.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
I think I watched less than 5 games. Still entertaining hockey.

I see. But yeah it was. I love watching those countries play. I was amazed how Slovenia was able to control the puck so well and at how physical Latvia was. And I loved watching Halak get shelled. :laugh:

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
I on the other hand can't wait for NHL hockey to be back. The talent shown by Canada, Finand, TJ Oshie and a Latvian goaltender was fun to see. But the games itself lacked intensity much to do the atmosphere and lack of enthusiasm from all of Sochi. Saying that Sochi was as entertaining as Vancouver is ridiculous, let alone Canada's perfect defensive system I was not impressed by the overall quality of the matches.

So I say let's bring on the NHL and see players fight for their paycheck.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Cant wait. I have a feeling this team will be refreshed after the break

I think it will be a sluggish game against detroit. Fortunately, the wings probably wont be much fresher, and they have zetterberg out. Datsyuk probably isn't anywhere near 100% either.

I think Budaj has a shot to get a rare home start for this one, despite it being a key divisional game. It would be a pretty quick turnaround for price to start this one.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I think it will be a sluggish game against detroit. Fortunately, the wings probably wont be much fresher, and they have zetterberg out. Datsyuk probably isn't anywhere near 100% either.

I think Budaj has a shot to get a rare home start for this one, despite it being a key divisional game. It would be a pretty quick turnaround for price to start this one.

Agreed.

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
well at least we'll finally see a good pacioretty again. ;)

patchtattoobest.jpg

Sorry - my first attempt at photoshopping....

HABS win CUPS*

I hope Subban watched Weber and Doughty a lot while in Russia he could get to that level

Apr 28, 2010
I hope Subban watched Weber and Doughty a lot while in Russia he could get to that level

He actually had this interview with Cabbie from TSN where PK said what he wanted to do was to learn as much as he can from those guys and bring it back to Montreal. It was something like that.

PK has the best attitude. Him and Price.

macavoy

May 27, 2009
Houston, Tx
He actually had this interview with Cabbie from TSN where PK said what he wanted to do was to learn as much as he can from those guys and bring it back to Montreal. It was something like that.

PK has the best attitude. Him and Price.

I love how everyone under estimates PK and he just learns and soaks it up.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Definitely glad the Olympics are over. I hate how the season gets disrupted like that. Can't wait for Habs hockey again!

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
PK is just as good Doughty.

He and Doughty share a knack for playing better in important games. PK in the playoffs is money... unfortunately we can only use the WJC as an example of stepping up in international tournaments.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Come on, don't you guys miss DD, Murray, Bouillon, Bourque, Parros? Don't you miss Gorges yelling "HERE WE GO BOYS, HERE WE GO! LET'S GO RED!"

Don't you miss this man taking baffling decisions?
Michel-Therrien-620x413.jpg

It's like sleeping with Charlize Theron for 2 weeks and then having to go back to Britney Spears...:shakehead. Still, Love Habs, always will. :nod:

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
So Eller would be on pace for almost 1 ppg for the last 37 games?

Okay agreed that we need Galchenyuk to one day be our number 1 center, but the hate towards DD is getting absolutely ridiculous no other fan base would ever bash a player with the production hes been having in the past months, however small the player actually is.

Any other fan base that has not had a cup in 20 years with 24 regularly before that, and knowing what it takes in the playoffs, might bash also.

habitue*

I guess Budaj gonna be in goal. And price will play against Pitts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad