GDT: #25 Pens @ Sabres 3/11 Another night of Krueger magic

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Something to add to the "soft" chatter:

Jarry has been kicking out rebounds like it's his job. We really haven't had a Sabre close to even sniff one.

Also: Risto is an effective net-front presence -- GET HIS ASS OUT THERE 6V5, RALPH.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
adam’s should just sign some goons of all
of our players are gonna be hurt. might as well dirt it up a bit and make these games entertaining if we’re gonna lose every time

ek93

Dec 28, 2014
New York
In high school hockey I (5’10”) got tuned up in a fight by some 6’4” kid because he hit one of our freshmen from behind into the boards and concussed him. Got 12 stitches, broke my cheekbone and got suspended for the rest of the season (only a few games left anyway).

It’s just what you f***ing do when you care about your teammates. Especially when you’re supposed to be frustrated with your season to begin with. I’d do it again 10/10 times.

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
Something to add to the "soft" chatter:

Jarry has been kicking out rebounds like it's his job. We really haven't had a Sabre close to even sniff one.

Also: Risto is an effective net-front presence -- GET HIS ASS OUT THERE 6V5, RALPH.

He heard you.

Also, watching ERod bounce off of Risto was awesome

Reactions: Zman5778

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
In high school hockey I (5’10”) got tuned up in a fight by some 6’4” kid because he hit one of our freshmen from behind into the boards. Got suspended for the rest of the season (only a few games left anyway).

It’s just what you f***ing do when you care about your teammates. Especially when you’re supposed to be frustrated with your season to begin with.
You do as much damage as possible going into that fight lol as a tall guy against short guys I lead with my chest

Reactions: ek93

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
krueger needs to go. he’s had more talent than any previous coach and has gotten worse results

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad