GDT: #25 Pens @ Sabres 3/11 Another night of Krueger magic

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
Well, I'm done with this franchise. Technically, that was boarding. Neither ref called it. Krueger should be outraged. And should have been making a case to the ref. Neither of the Asst Captains are to be found while Crosby is browbeating the ref to make sure there's no call. Meanwhile, Krueger is looking at his notes. What an incompetent! The puck gets dropped and the Pens take it all the way down the ice and score.

You respond by putting your toughest players out for the next puck drop and take them down. Don't sweat the fines or the penalties or mis conducts.

Another Ryan Miller moment. Sends a great message to your new rookie....Screw this organization. Screw this coach. Screw this leadership.

No emotion. No fire. No response. This is BS. I'm done.
Was wondering when you’d come to the dark side.
This has been the same gutless shit from this team since Miller was run by Lucic.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
100% of Sabres fans : You dirtbag our kid, we're gonna spear you right in the junk.

Actual players : Naaahhhhh
If it's a guy I take, I jump him like he robbed me, if I can't take him, I get that stick up real high and try to jack rabbit two rights before I get pummeled

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
I don't want to see a Sabre playing the puck any more tonight. Play the man or just go home.

But... you and I know what they are, you know what Ralph is, and you know they're just gonna trudge back to the locker room and get a Tony Robbins grinning buzzword salad from Big Nose

Reactions: joshjull

Samsonite23

All Hail King Tuch
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Downtown Buffalo
You know who would would have done something? f***ing Dylan Cozens...sad that he’s like 12 and just got boarded into the stratosphere. We need so many, energy/physical types.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->