GDT: #25 Pens @ Sabres 3/11 Another night of Krueger magic

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Bring Kaleta back and Paul Kariya Crosby. Sick of the dirty f***in Pens, just saw a gif of the Cozens hit that is chicken shit.

Ok that’s a bit too far. Any NHL fan wants the stars to play. But I do agree we need shit disturbers like Kaleta

Trading Foligno was dumb as shit

Same with trading Kassian.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
They're even more lifeless than the tank teams. Say what you will about Nolan, they showed up most nights despite knowing they'd get punked thanks to the massive talent disparity

2 others

Mar 9, 2021
I'm getting hooked on the tragedy. This is a neverending car accident and the Sabres might even have the chance to beat the largest car pile up in league history. Pretty amazing times.
In all seriousness, i think i'll see myself out before i lose my love of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
I said weeks ago I'd bring up Murray and Pekar...

now I'm gonna double down and say I'd bring up Samuelson too

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
A response will be talked about, manufactured and ever so slight. Will be very much like the Lucic "payback". It's what the Sabres do. Too little, too late

Remember that? Paul Gaustad of all people ended up being the guy who had to go out and avenge the Lucic incident! LOL

What a clown show this team was back then...and it's quite similar now! Woo hoo!

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co

what a clown

He probably took a poll afterwards - put his finger to the wind - and found that most were very unhappy with how he (didn't) respond. So the politically astute thing to do is now put it on the players to respond next game and step outside the limits he has set for them.

So do they now have the OK to "put on the foil"? Or is this just another "we have to play harder and with more intensity" challenge?

This guy is a joke that no one should take seriously. Just one big a-hole... The refs will be ready and anything that comes down will be clamped off immediately. And the game is on NHL Network I believe so everyone is going to be protecting and supporting superstars Crosby, Malkin and Letang.

I hope this blows up right in Ralph's face and shows him to be the complete phony that he truly is.

Ness

New Age Retro Hippie
Dec 5, 2008
Denver
Remember that? Paul Gaustad of all people ended up being the guy who had to go out and avenge the Lucic incident! LOL

What a clown show this team was back then...and it's quite similar now! Woo hoo!
To be fair, Goose always seemed ready to throw down. He was one of my favorite players from that era.

ahh how I yearn for mediocrity again.

Reactions: DJN21

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
He's still here.. And they love losing w him.. Wtf happened to this team.. Ralph brought the spores from the star trek vault..

I demand a doctor (as compensation) w padding on all the sharp shelves in the office while he's nodding out and writing some liquid amnesia.

Wake me when he is on a balloon to oz..

Reactions: Ralonzo

OkimLom

May 3, 2010

He kind of WAS the guy that had to do that at that point, and there was a lot of criticism when he didn’t do anything that moment (he was on the ice when it happen), or the rest of the game. It’s a big reason why we are where we are today.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
In all seriousness, i think i'll see myself out before i lose my love of the game.

My friends who I annoy with my hockey obsession think I'm suicidal because I haven't said a word about the NHL this year and am barely aware what's going on, like someone who gives away all the stuff they value before they jump off a building.

They don't understand it's the Sabres that are suicidal and I just don't want to be a party to it.

Ralph brought the spores from the star trek vault..

Not gonna lie, bonnie highland spore farmer can spore me anytime.

In truth, the team behaves more like the space-jammin' hippie dippie thralls of that fungus-eared Timothy Leary on the Way To Eden, playing Vulcan lyres and bicycle spokes while the opponent picks off the crew one by one.

A response will be talked about, manufactured and ever so slight.

And the NHL will drop the hammer on the Sabres with long suspensions and huge fines for "conduct detrimental to the reputation of the league," as if that was possible.

Last edited:

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
He kind of WAS the guy that had to do that at that point, and there was a lot of criticism when he didn’t do anything that moment (he was on the ice when it happen), or the rest of the game. It’s a big reason why we are where we are today.

And he ended up in Nashville not long afterwards. (Before they went on that Lavi influenced tear through the league....)

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Ralph should go undercover again and visit a few local bars to find out what Sabre fans actually think of the job he is doing.........

Yeah, that probably was a one time gig event and won't happen again.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad