Porirua
8C14BB6E-B292-418D-A10B-C9CE98E2BFB5.jpeg

Sabres need to bring back the biff

Reactions: joshjull

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
He's pinning this on the players

He needs to resign

the warning signs were there if we actually listened to criticism and praised equally...I sort of missed them, my gripes were focused elsewhere.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
The bottom line is that they've constructed one of the softest teams in the league, and then on top of that lost four of their grittiest players in Gus, McCabe, Borgen, and now Cozens, didn't resign another (Johan), and they're also missing their franchise player and captain. This team has been gutted of whatever heart and sould they once had. I mean when someone takes a run at them who's gonna respond? Mitts?

But saying that, they get nothing, and I mean nothing from their coach. When Drury got run Drew Stafford doesn't Challenge Neal if Lindy isn't the head coach. Kruger gives them no identity, they don't play fast, they don't play hard on the puck, and they certainly don't intimidate anyone. Some of these kids have promise and they need a coach that brings an identity...
1) I agree that it starts with the coach. I immediately texted someone I know that Lindy would have been throwing stuff

2) I don't expect guys like mitts to fight or even throw huge body checks but they can still play with anger and agression

RecycledEichel

Out with the old...
Oct 19, 2013
Raleigh
They couldn't figure out how to respond in the last 10 minutes of the game?

They need an extra day to gameplan a response?

This is so silly
A response will be talked about, manufactured and ever so slight. Will be very much like the Lucic "payback". It's what the Sabres do. Too little, too late

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Bring Kaleta back and Paul Kariya Crosby. Sick of the dirty f***in Pens, just saw a gif of the Cozens hit that is chicken shit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad