GDT: #25 Pens @ Sabres 3/11 Another night of Krueger magic

SackTastic

Mar 25, 2011
I mean god damn guys are just walking in at speed and all i see is AHL GOALIE

The guentzel one was the only iffy one tonight

When someone goes bar down, you tip your cap.

Except when it's the opposite f***ing bar.....

NHL goalies stop that.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Maybe wen Adams said this is unacceptable he meant this is completely acceptable. It’s all I can figure at this point

Reactions: joshjull

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Dahlin
Cozens
Eichel
Ullmark
McCabe

the only people left are going to be Krueger and Hall. Alone with his bad decision.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Well, I'm done with this franchise. Technically, that was boarding. Neither ref called it. Krueger should be outraged. And should have been making a case to the ref. Neither of the Asst Captains are to be found while Crosby is browbeating the ref to make sure there's no call. Meanwhile, Krueger is looking at his notes. What an incompetent! The puck gets dropped and the Pens take it all the way down the ice and score.

You respond by putting your toughest players out for the next puck drop and take them down. Don't sweat the fines or the penalties or mis conducts.

Another Ryan Miller moment. Sends a great message to your new rookie....Screw this organization. Screw this coach. Screw this leadership.

No emotion. No fire. No response. This is BS. I'm done.

Reactions: Samsonite23

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
We could really use a Kaleta type. If we're going to lose, at least be entertaining...and make damn sure they know if they try to take liberties with our guys, their guys are going to pay the price.

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
Remember when McCabe did this to Laine? The Jets responded immediately when their rookie gets laid out.

One of the only bright spots in the team, Cozens, gets thumped into the boards, Miller jumps in, everyone else goes and gets a drink, sits down on the bench, politely supports Miller. It's disappointing. No fight. No grit. No team spirit. Nothing.

Reactions: Ralonzo

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
How does the ref standing right there not call a penalty on that play? it wasn’t some vicious hit but it was definitely a trip

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00