Post-Game Talk: #25 - 11/30/19 | RANGERS @ devils

3 Stars of the Game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
That was some of the worst hockey I've seen all season from the Devils. They had 20+ min of PP time and were only able to generate a couple of quality shots out of it. Their PP is completely inept. They should be ashamed skating off the ice.

I thought we played very average, and we looked like the Washington Capitals out there. That was a pathetic effort.

Glad though. Will take the two points. One spot out of a playoff spot.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Don't look now, but we control our own destiny for the last wild card spot.

edit - not quite. I missed that Tampa have two games in hand.

How is it possible that Tampa have games in hand? We have played like 5 games this season so far.

Reactions: romba

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
happy we won cause f*** the Devils but we were dog shit at even strength and are really lucky the devils had a legendarily bad PP night

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
We mightve been trending, but missing zib really hurt... strome doesnt have that impact but he helps make the second line great. I think honestly, if not this year then next year we will make it past the first. Our d needs more experience, but if u look at it: fox is amazing, trouba found his game, skjei trending up, lindgren is amazing, and hajek should prob spend time in the a honestly
I see a lot of Rob Blake in Trouba and some Foote in Lindgren. Both good players to have on any team — as the 2001 Avalanche would testify.

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
Lots of stars to go around today.

Georgiev is an obvious one. Always in position. Great rebound control.
Trouba was beastly. I wish we would see that consistently.
Fox might be the best passing D the Rangers have had is a long, long time. He might never be a "very good" defender, but neither was Leetch.
Kakko was a man out there. Can't wait to see how good he can be.
Zibby was a bit invisible for the first half of the game, then really picked it up. Dominant PK.
What is going to happen when Staal is healthy? How can Quinn take Lindgren out of the lineup? Hajek? He's still better than Staal.
Maybe the best moment of the game...Trouba blasting Wood and Wood skates to the bench with his tail between his legs.
I don’t think anyone is gonna to be taking Lindgren out of the lineup for the next 10 years. Stall will get spotted. He’s good for DeAngelo’s game. There will be injuries

Reactions: The S5

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
That was some of the worst hockey I've seen all season from the Devils. They had 20+ min of PP time and were only able to generate a couple of quality shots out of it. Their PP is completely inept. They should be ashamed skating off the ice.

I thought we played very average, and we looked like the Washington Capitals out there. That was a pathetic effort.

Hischier, Subban, Hall, Gusev, Hughes. How do you excuse their offensive underproduction? It’s mind boggling.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008

I thought we played better in yesterday's game

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
So yesterday we were going to fire Quinn again. Today we are a playoff team again lol

Reactions: The S5

AKrangerfan

Apr 18, 2012
Anchorage
Georgie, Mika and the third one was was tough. I went with Fast because he came back from an injury, was a beast on the penalty kill and scored a goal. HM to Trouba, Fox and Kakko

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
I wonder where this team if Zibby is healthy for the last month. So much to like about this team. I need one more high end forward.

8-4-1 while he was out so odds are the record wouldn’t be that much better

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
9/10 Points last 5 games. I'll take it. **** you NJ!
InconsequentialBogusArcticduck-size_restricted.gif
Ok who is this hot girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad