3 Stars of the Game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Lmaoo two points out of a playoff spit, we can now roll 4 lines and im happy howden is now 4c, makes the team so much better. Switch out haley for nieves and bam, i think we can make it. Offensively, e are turning into quite a juggernaut, ironic consodering the previous rangers.
And what has changed? No Lias and no Staal? Zib is back, of course, but we were already trending upward before his return.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
krav_shop.0.jpg

I'm already counting him.

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
Just realized the Devils would be a top destination for George or Igor if they weren't the Devils. It's not gonna happen though, big difference with renting out a player (Grabner) and trading someone a goalie you might have to see for 10 years.

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
One more thing - Chytil with another quiet, NHL-caliber performance. I'm curious what his fancy stats are for today, but just from the eye test I thought he was solid away from the puck. I saw multiple plays where he seamlessly covered one of our pinching Ds, and where he busted his ass on the back check. He continues to show a maturity at this level that our other forward prospects have yet to develop.

MrPodz

Aug 16, 2019
And what has changed? No Lias and no Staal? Zib is back, of course, but we were already trending upward before his return.
We mightve been trending, but missing zib really hurt... strome doesnt have that impact but he helps make the second line great. I think honestly, if not this year then next year we will make it past the first. Our d needs more experience, but if u look at it: fox is amazing, trouba found his game, skjei trending up, lindgren is amazing, and hajek should prob spend time in the a honestly

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I hate to be negative in a victory but that Powerplay is bad. Who thought it was a good idea to put Panarin on his off wing?

----------------Kreider---------------
----------------------------------------
----------------- Zibs ----------------
Panarin ------------------- Kakko
------------ Fox/ADA ----------

Please and thank you

Do other teams struggle with shooting the puck? As in actually shooting the puck instead of passing it... My biggest gripe with Panarin so far.

I think it's a 'coaching' issue because with the 4 on 4... everyone was flying around and moving. 5v4 is telegraphed and would be the equivalent to a Ruff led PP

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
One more thing - Chytil with another quiet, NHL-caliber performance. I'm curious what his fancy stats are for today, but just from the eye test I thought he was solid away from the puck. I saw multiple plays where he seamlessly covered one of our pinching Ds, and where he busted his ass on the back check. He continues to show a maturity at this level that our other forward prospects have yet to develop.
Chytil will be American soon

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
I hate to be negative in a victory but that Powerplay is bad. Who thought it was a good idea to put Panarin on his off wing?

----------------Kreider---------------
----------------------------------------
----------------- Zibs ----------------
Panarin ------------------- Kakko
------------ Fox/ADA ----------

Please and thank you

Do other teams struggle with shooting the puck? My biggest gripe with Panarin so far.

I think it's a 'coaching' issue because with the 4 on 4... everyone was flying around and moving. 5v4 is telegraphed and bad
They didn't shoot on the 4v4 either.

Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad