Boston Bruins 22-‘23 Bruins roster and trade proposals discussions. XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace0813

Bleed Black & Gold
Aug 28, 2008
New Hampshire
I mean, Brittany Lucic did in fact respond to a Flames blog telling the blog that she wanted her husband dealt "home" at this URL -
I just grabbed this screenshot -

1677715197400.png

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
How did the Bruins blow that Chychrun deal?
really? What about this makes you think the Bruins blew it? The Yotes were clearly asking for a lot more so the Bruins moved on to the Orlov deal. As multiple other teams also told Armstrong to pound sand and went to their respective plan B options, AZ was forced to lower the price to what they eventually got. By that point the Bruins had already filled the need.

HuskyBruinPride

Aug 1, 2011
I really still think we add a forward, but realistically who is available that would be a good fit at this point? Barbashev was a player I had in mind until he was dealt.

Reactions: bbfan419

HuskyBruinPride

Aug 1, 2011
really? What about this makes you think the Bruins blew it? The Yotes were clearly asking for a lot more so the Bruins moved on to the Orlov deal. As multiple other teams also told Armstrong to pound sand and went to their respective plan B options, AZ was forced to lower the price to what they eventually got. By that point the Bruins had already filled the need.
Not to mention Chychrun's injury history is certainly somewhat concerning

Reactions: bbfan419

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
If we did bring Looch home, would Uncle Nick give him the #17 back? Or would Looch dust off the old school #62

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Dunno, none of us are in the negotiations. Arizona wasn't forced to do anything, they still had him for another two seasons. Seems like the main part was no retention? Unfortunately the Bruins pay annually to get rid of their seemingly never ending crap contracts. A 10-12 pick and two 2's would seem to be a bad return for a guy of this caliber when he asn't able to go anywhere. Kind of like the Hamilton deal it would seem, just putrid.

What are they up to...
he makes 2.5 thats a pretty big chunk.

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
I wonder if the Bruins being THIS GOOD is forcing teams - especially in the East - to become really aggressive in their attempts to sort of catch up.

Reactions: TCB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad