Boston Bruins 22-‘23 Bruins roster and trade proposals discussions. XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I think Quick gets dealt to a contender today with 50% retention for a second or third or some such. Maybe third party retention too...Vegas? Watch LA go in the tank now without him around. Wouldn't surprise me at all.
Or they trade him to Toronto to help them vs. the Bruins should they meet in round 2.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Credit to @Saxon Eric .he heard Jack Ahcan asked for a trade. His name has come up today. Could be a group 6 ufa at end of season and walk.

I never heard he asked out but can see it since his path is blocked.

As for Lauko, same source as Kinkaid and he is gone. I trust the source.
I like Lauko and if Foligno goes down, he’s a perfect fit for his spot.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Hypothetically speaking - if we don't ink Pasta by the deadline, does anyone see a scenario where we trade him for a massive haul? Obviously it significantly impacts the "win now" mode we are in right now but if the two camps are not going to be able to agree on something we have to trade him, no?

If we do - with what team and for who/what?

FWIW - I in no way want to trade Pasta.

absolutely not at the deadline.
The only time to consider it would be at the draft. Where he could still get an 8 th year.

Prior to that no way.

Raleighfern

Apr 7, 2017
A third for a guy who is great on the PP. Lets see him on a good team

It’s a 3rd. Worth it. Did you see what Deangelo did to us on the PP Last year?
im here in raleigh and see the canes regularly live and tv. he is going to be good for the canes pp. they struggled early but have shown some improvement lately. its s good pick up. they will shelter him otherwise. i'll be surprised if the canes don't make another move for scoring depth.

Reactions: Tbaybruin

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Hypothetically speaking - if we don't ink Pasta by the deadline, does anyone see a scenario where we trade him for a massive haul? Obviously it significantly impacts the "win now" mode we are in right now but if the two camps are not going to be able to agree on something we have to trade him, no?

If we do - with what team and for who/what?

FWIW - I in no way want to trade Pasta.
Why the hell would they trade Pasta after making the deals they've made? Legitimately makes negative sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad