Boston Bruins 22-‘23 Bruins roster and trade proposals discussions. XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
The east arms race continues kinda hate bruce for not winning that game 7 at home against blues ( yes I'm still not over of it yet )Look at the nonsense we need to go through to get that mug. Its nuclear right now. I hope we get that shiny silvery magical mug. We still a few days from trade deadline and the east is firing hydrogen bombs. Donny fire !

Reactions: AM Bruin

Bruinsguy613

Jul 13, 2022
any chance steen has any value as a piece to add for someone to eat Reillys contract... more so for the contract numbers and less of the signing bonus aspect (although any savings you can put towards is a good thing).

think with the leafs move Donny would be wise to check in on Luke Schenn as a 7/8 guy and to step in for the inevitable injury. also i still feel like the 3rd line needs a trigger man, someone with a scoring touch. Hall doesn't seem to have it but can drive the play, Coyle like to play his possession game so they need some one to post up and shoot the puck. not sure who's out there and who we could get for a the picks we have left. I personally would like to keep Lauko/Beecher/Lysell/Lorei/Merk to help offset the costs next season.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
The east arms race continues kinda hate bruce for not winning that game 7 at home against blues ( yes I'm still not over of it yet )Look at the nonsense we need to go through to get that mug. Its nuclear right now. I hope we get that shiny silvery magical mug. We still a few days from trade deadline and the east is firing hydrogen bombs. Donny fire !

How is G7 Cassidy’s fault?

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
any chance steen has any value as a piece to add for someone to eat Reillys contract... more so for the contract numbers and less of the signing bonus aspect (although any savings you can put towards is a good thing).

think with the leafs move Donny would be wise to check in on Luke Schenn as a 7/8 guy and to step in for the inevitable injury. also i still feel like the 3rd line needs a trigger man, someone with a scoring touch. Hall doesn't seem to have it but can drive the play, Coyle like to play his possession game so they need some one to post up and shoot the puck. not sure who's out there and who we could get for a the picks we have left. I personally would like to keep Lauko/Beecher/Lysell/Lorei/Merk to help offset the costs next season.
Id save my assets on Schenn, Stralman is well rested and has playoff experience, although he's not the same guy as a few seasons ago.

Domi or someone who can play 2 or 3 positions like him would be a great add and what I would focus on, but don't overpay as a reactionary move to these other trades.

Reactions: sarge88

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Outsider POV but I don't think Steen has much value at this point

About to turn 25, Struggled when given NHL games and his play in AHL has declined from previous level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad