Boston Bruins 22-‘23 Bruins roster and trade proposals discussions. XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Using Zboril to move Reilly, that could be done.

Although while I'd rather keep the defensive depth, cleaning Reilly would be worth it.

Who knew re-signing Reilly would have returned a negative return.
I know I almost want to keep him cuz we know we will have injuries on a deep playoff run, but covering Krejci and Bergy bonuses let’s us reup them the same way next year and 2024-2025 we should see significant cap increase.

Reactions: JoeIsAStud

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Hathaway's cap hit is now $675,000 and Orlov's is $1,275,000.

Deadline cap space is not actual cap space. it's how it is banked. Actual cap space once Nosek is activated and we get word on Lettieri is about $1.1 million.
Could you explain how it would apply to Bonuses if no further moves are made. Would we have 1.1 towards the bonuses pending no other changes.

Edit Dom answered a similar question a few pages back.

Last edited:

Ivo

Dec 29, 2008
Rotterdam, NL
Penguins getting thrashed 7:2 by the Oilers. Maybe it is time for them to be smart like the Caps, realize they are not making it this year and let us have Crosby for a playoff run. I am aware that I am just dreaming and this is never going to happen, but it is such a beautiful dream. Maybe, if Bergy and Marchy call Crosby and ask him really nice, he would come over for a fourth Cup.

The Storm

Mar 15, 2022
Is Zboril being showcased?
Why is Carlo not in the lineup tonight?

Penguins getting thrashed 7:2 by the Oilers. Maybe it is time for them to be smart like the Caps, realize they are not making it this year and let us have Crosby for a playoff run. I am aware that I am just dreaming and this is never going to happen, but it is such a beautiful dream. Maybe, if Bergy and Marchy call Crosby and ask him really nice, he would come over for a fourth Cup.
Epic. When they played together on the same line for Team Canada, it was a match made in heaven.

Reactions: Ivo

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
I want them to be done now. Maybe trade Reilly for cap relief re: bonus overage. But maybe not. Not worth dropping another asset IMO.

This move augments the current successful roster in a really perfect way without trying to fix what isn’t broken. Take a bow and hit the hay. Sweeney has already won this deadline.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Kane is not my guy, but if there were a game changer available that we could afford I’d spend another first. Even for a rental. This is the year. Next year find a way to patch the holes. But until then let’s spend it all.

Reactions: Mad Dr Pepper

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
Hall - Coyle - Barbashev
Foligno - Frederic - Hathaway

Or

Keep Frederic on line 3 and:
Foligno - Barbashev - Hathaway

If they can make this work, that’s a really physical bottom 6 to play against. And all guys that can put the puck in the net too.

St. Louis was rumored to be interested in Meier maybe we have a piece or two that would help make a three team trade, landing us with Barbashev.

dangermike

Jan 24, 2022
Great question… with what we handed to Reilly got to think he is worth at least 3.5M? I have been a big cliffy fan and I think if he gets to play and has a great playoffs he will certainly get decent money and term. 3.5x4 maybe I am nuts I dunno.. what’s everyone else think? I could see us trading gryZ at draft.
Maybe gryz and Carlo and keep orlov and cliffy?

Lindholm mcavoy
Orlov cliffy
Forbort Zboril (til lohrei or maybe even mast is ready)

Reactions: bbfan419
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad