Boston Bruins 22-‘23 Bruins roster and trade proposals discussions. XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruins4thecup65

Jun 27, 2011
We got the rights to Svetlikov. He doesn’t take up a roster spot since he is not signed, we only own his signing rights. Zboril playing tonight and being showcased. I’m still liking him as he played real good last yr before he got hurt , was growing into a good/great dman. I could see it.

Barbashev would be a decent add but I’m not overpaying.

i could see Zboril to Vancouver for a top forward prospect

bruinmann77

Feb 27, 2002
bronx ny
Visit site
We got the rights to Svetlikov. He doesn’t take up a roster spot since he is not signed, we only own his signing rights. Zboril playing tonight and being showcased. I’m still liking him as he played real good last yr before he got hurt , was growing into a good/great dman. I could see it.

i could see Zboril to Vancouver for a top forward prospect
Thank you anyone have info on Svetlikov?

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Does taking that 26 year old prospect affect our roster / reserve limit?

I know Bruins had their eyes on some college UFA, and we are already down a contract spot with Miller.

Don't think so since it's just his rights. He'll turn 27yr old in April so I'm curious if he becomes a UFA if unsigned.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
We’d need to be around 4.7 million under this years cap at the end of the season to eat all the bonus money I believe

Krejci 2
Bergy 2.5
Sway 150K
We’d need to be around 4.7 million under this years cap at the end of the season to eat all the bonus money I believe

Krejci 2
Bergy 2.5
Sway 150k
Thought it was a little more complex with 187 cap days etc. and that we haven’t accrued that much this year. 41 days left after trade deadline.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
He is so much better than forbort. It’d be like saying that maybe we should sit jake for Hathaway or something else equally IDIOTIC.

It all depends who you are playing, Gryz was destroyed 2 years ago by the Islanders in the playoffs, he struggles mightily against heavy teams in the playoffs. If you are playing teams like Toronto, Gryz is more then fine.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
What does a Clifton extension look like?
Great question… with what we handed to Reilly got to think he is worth at least 3.5M? I have been a big cliffy fan and I think if he gets to play and has a great playoffs he will certainly get decent money and term. 3.5x4 maybe I am nuts I dunno.. what’s everyone else think? I could see us trading gryZ at draft.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
Reilly was literally on waivers twice and not taken. Don't think anyone is giving us anything.
As a combo. And different when they’re closer to one year left on term. Reilly retained at 50% is playing in NHL all day in my opinion. Not that we should retain, but a team acquiring him could get an asset back next year retained. So Zboril + Reilly for a 5th isn’t unreasonable.

Reactions: bbfan419

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
As a combo. And different when they’re closer to one year left on term. Reilly retained at 50% is playing in NHL all day in my opinion. Not that we should retain, but a team acquiring him could get an asset back next year retained. So Zboril + Reilly for a 5th isn’t unreasonable.
Using Zboril to move Reilly, that could be done.

Although while I'd rather keep the defensive depth, cleaning Reilly would be worth it.

Who knew re-signing Reilly would have returned a negative return.

Reactions: bbfan419 and Kegs

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia

i could see Zboril to Vancouver for a top forward prospec
What does a Clifton extension look like?
I think Zboril will be a regular for us next year a cheap 5/6. I think Gryz or Forbort and Rielly will be gone next year. Only have 11 forwards available so you dress 7 D for tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad